Your opinion about the new updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your opinion about the new updates

The only thing I wish they would do now is keep releasing unlockables for each class and make the backburner a little less OP. But that's just my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] KillerStickMan
      The only thing I wish they would do now is...make the backburner a little less OP. But that's just my opinion...
      I thought they already did that...

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] KillerStickMan
        The only thing I wish they would do now is keep releasing unlockables for each class and make the backburner a little less OP. But that's just my opinion...
        Are you kidding? BB is almost useless to me now. People die fast enough when I'm behind them with the regular flamethrower.

Not to mention it's random hit detection, 60% of the time, I was behind them and I still got no crits.

Comment

the backburner is good but like snake said the crits mess up too often I often find myself in the situation where it would be useful

but nowadays I like making manic escapes with the airblast, or like the other day reflecting a crit rocket back into a soldier who had just rocket jumped into the air above me to fire downward; I wish I had a demo running of it lol

Comment

demo change was slight but doesn't stop him from wtfkapowning everything else
            Agreed, im a demoman at heart and im actually liking how i cant just use the stickybombs wherever i please. puts a little more challenge/adrenaline to it.

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-D-Man24 View Post
              but i still haven't noticed the new thing with people jumping in water.
              Just jump into water and look behind you as soon as you jump in, you will see the new effect.

Comment

I keep over-healing spies due to force of habit. :rawr

Comment

yeh hope they remove the spy bug, I think the spy class is perfect with this cloak change, hope they don't overpower him or make him noob friendly with his class pack

he is just about the only noob resistant class left in the game

Comment

he is just about the only noob resistant class left in the game
                    Agreed

Comment

Working...
                    X