X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite handgun?

for me it has to be the usp .45

because:

the M9 is a bit too small/quiet/wimpy. it has a big mag but why in the heck would i want to use this gun.

the 1911 is kind of a close 2nd but i do not like the design of the weapon with the typical .45 trigger being holed out to reduce weight and then the hammer at the back i just dont like how it looks or the sound of the reload.

then the deagle, the deagle is overused to the extreme, everyone uses the deagle and then the recoil animation is completely contrary to how quickly and accurately it can be fired. and then i cant beleive people use the gold deagle i find it extremely cheap and tacky looking. well gold weapons at all in general. i might use the deagle more if it came in black but meh.

the usp has the perfect combo of good looks, nice punchy firing audio and good stopping power to kill targets in 2-4 shots on softcore servers.

Re: whats your favorite handgun?

Pfft.. Deagle.

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
      Pfft.. Deagle.
      i agree

Comment

Threads been made before... its a video game btw.

Comment

1911 is my favorite,

Yea design doesn't look as good as others but, for some reason I can shoot it really well and it's got a low profile when aiming down the sight, I don't like USP's sights.

Comment

yeah actually it is Alot slimmer than the usp i was using it today and its hard to chose between the 2

Comment

Deagle. A lot of punch and enough bullets to cause havoc.

If I had to choose another one it would be the usp .45. I like the look and feel of 1911 better but the usp has the same damage and more bullets so that one it is

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
                Deagle. A lot of punch and enough bullets to cause havoc.

If I had to choose another one it would be the usp .45. I like the look and feel of 1911 better but the usp has the same damage and more bullets so that one it is
                Then what exactly is the point of the M1911 if the USP fires the same bullets with more bullets in the magazine? How different are the accuracies?

Comment

the 1911 is a bit smaller so subjectively its easier to hit stuff with it i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                    the 1911 is a bit smaller so subjectively its easier to hit stuff with it i guess
                    you've lost me completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                      Then what exactly is the point of the M1911 if the USP fires the same bullets with more bullets in the magazine? How different are the accuracies?
                      I think the USP might be a bit less accurate but the difference is close to none when using ironsights, not to mention you don't use the pistols for long range anyway. Most people seem to think the 1911 is better just because it's an unlock.

Comment

I like the USP myself. The only one I never liked is the little 9mm. It has low recoil, but it just doesnt seem to be doing anything.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                          you've lost me completely.
                          its smaller so it doesnt get in the way of seeing what you want to shoot. as much

Comment

the deagle really does seem like it takes peopel down easier on regular servers though

Comment

The .45.

M9 can't deal out enough damage.

M1911 doesn't feel right overall.

Deagle a close second, but I'm not a big fan of the recoil. Love the sound though.

Comment

Working...
                              X