Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back hehe

Hmm Thought BF3 would be out now...

It's very quiet here... tap tap.. anyone in here???

Re: I am back hehe

who are you?

There's no BF3 at the moment, either.

Comment

I am who I am. I was about a lot a year ago. (Outspoken type of person lol). I was doing some googling for BF3 but didn't find much so logged back into this lovely emporioum and thought I would say hello again to the old die hards and the rest of the community

Comment

Hello Catziggy. Still running the Timeless servers?

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
          Hello Catziggy. Still running the Timeless servers?
          oooh No. A sudden tragedy on the personal side made me give up all internet life. I said my sad farewells to Timeless that same day. I popped in today just to say hi but it seems like its running pretty well without me hehe. (just kidding, I wasn't that important in the management scheme of things lol)

Thought i would start new soldiers in bf2 and 2142 and just mull over the good times.

Damned upset theres no bf3. EA sold us out to consoles then pah humbug

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
            I am who I am. I was about a lot a year ago. (Outspoken type of person lol). I was doing some googling for BF3 but didn't find much so logged back into this lovely emporioum and thought I would say hello again to the old die hards and the rest of the community
            I see.

Well you must have popped up at one of the points where I stop frequenting the BF2142 section very often.

But yes, there's very little info on what the next BF game will be (other than BF: Heroes, but that doesn't really count).

Comment

BF3? i'm not sure it will even come out in 09. don't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                BF3? i'm not sure it will even come out in 09. don't hold your breath.
                Nope. I'm pretty Dice has officially denied it (I'll see if I can find where when I have more time). The way I see it, either they're going to not call the next in the series "BF3," they're going to take some time before starting work on it, or they'll go in a different direction.

Comment

only just finished mirrors edge haven't they, and despite being daft they are working on heroes also bad company must still be sucking up some effort i reckon the real work on their next franchise will be just beggining

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
                    Nope. I'm pretty Dice has officially denied it (I'll see if I can find where when I have more time). The way I see it, either they're going to not call the next in the series "BF3," they're going to take some time before starting work on it, or they'll go in a different direction.
                    here's where they deny BF3 is in development.

TBF: I know it might be hard for you to comment, but some members were wondering if Bad Company was being used as a test bed for BF3.

GVD: No, Bad Company is not being used as a test bed for anything. And, there is no BF3, that’s just a rumor. But it’s not a test bed for anything. It was more of picking at the next level for the console area. DICE is a very large studio so when there is one project in the works it doesn’t mean that everything shuts down for the rest of the company. There are different teams working on different projects (Including Heroes, Mirror’s Edge, and so on).

so there, please no more talk about saying that BF3 is due out. it might be a long long time.

Comment

Well I guess EA and Dice can still squeeze some juice out of BF2 and BF2142 since it's quite epic of the BF series.

I m not looking forward to BF3 at all; I love the way BF2142 is running. Except the hackers and glitchers but other than that; I love it.

Comment

"TBF: As you were saying, many of our members are hardcore PC gamers who are all just curious about the rumored BF3 but I can understand why you can’t say anything.

GVD: I came from playing Battlefield on the PC but now that’s not my area. I think that people should just be patient. Like it’s been mentioned by several of the senior guys over at DICE is that we haven’t forgot the hardcore PC gamer. So, don’t worry.

To the hardcore guys - Patience. That’s all I can say."

They ended the interview with that...

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                          here's where they deny BF3 is in development.

TBF: I know it might be hard for you to comment, but some members were wondering if Bad Company was being used as a test bed for BF3.

GVD: No, Bad Company is not being used as a test bed for anything. And, there is no BF3, that’s just a rumor. But it’s not a test bed for anything. It was more of picking at the next level for the console area. DICE is a very large studio so when there is one project in the works it doesn’t mean that everything shuts down for the rest of the company. There are different teams working on different projects (Including Heroes, Mirror’s Edge, and so on).

so there, please no more talk about saying that BF3 is due out. it might be a long long time.
                          Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                          "TBF: As you were saying, many of our members are hardcore PC gamers who are all just curious about the rumored BF3 but I can understand why you can’t say anything.

GVD: I came from playing Battlefield on the PC but now that’s not my area. I think that people should just be patient. Like it’s been mentioned by several of the senior guys over at DICE is that we haven’t forgot the hardcore PC gamer. So, don’t worry.

To the hardcore guys - Patience. That’s all I can say."

They ended the interview with that...
                          Exactly, and that's what I meant to say in my post.

There might not be any "BF3," but that doesn't rule out another PC sequel in the BF series. Remember, after BF2142 was the next in line after BF3, not BF3.

Comment

Working...
                          X