Headshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headshots

You can shoot a target where only his head is visible and not get a headshot, then turn around and shoot a guy in the top of his chest and get a headshot. Same problem in CoD4 just in a newer game - another thing that wasn't fixed

Comment

I remember back in UO where we (my clan) used to purposely not use the ironsights for far away shots b/c the crosshair was somehow more accurate...

But yes, I got headshot after headshot, literally, when using the STG44 for the first time. I was mainly using crosshairs, RnGing and I also had steady aim on.

I seem to get a good chunk of headshots with my rifle using ironsights though.

Comment

It seems that if there's a body hit before (by recoil for instance) the rounds end up in the head and makes the kill, that it's counted as a headshot. For me a headshot is a one hit kill in da head, period, otherwise it's just a devaluation of the term headshot.

As Eliminator said; I just take it as they come, but it doesn't give me the *YAY I'm L33T* feeling, like for instance in TF2, unfortunately.

Comment

Yes that is true i do miss the feeling of thinking that if i got a headshot it was intentional and actually means im thinking more about where i am aiming.

Comment

When u start a local server You have a option called Headshot Only Or something like that you have the choise disable or ok what that mean we can headshot all time?? If yes Okeydokyy :thumbsup:

Comment

Myself and a fellow clan member have said the same thing.shooting from the HIP without steady aim does get alot of headshots.
              More than could possibly be possible from the hip and not aiming at the head. i always aim at the center of mass ie lower chest area and get way too many headshots/facials.

Comment

PPSh-41 with steady aim. When i use hip fire its headshot after headshot after headshot.. sometimes i get spooked cause some1 comes around the corner i let one round go.. **** headshot LOL

then i'll be watching some1 wit the Geweher semi auto riffle and be DEAD on for a headshot nothing happns....

Comment

Working...
                X