Headshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headshots

25% of my kills are headshots. IMO waaaay too much. This is what happens: I unload my whole MP100 clip on the enemy's chest at 10 yards, I'm pretty sure I'm hitting him and nothing special happens (except he's now shooting back at me). Then suddenly, must have been one of the last rounds *PING!*, headshot kill WTF??

This never happened to me in BF2142 or CoD4. Something wrong with the CoD5 hitbox registration?

Re: Headshots

Thats what people are saying.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ever since CoD4, headshots are pretty random... You can't really try to get them or anything, they just happen when you shoot at someone.

Comment

There is something weird going on with headshots. Strangely enough, they seem to happen more often when using Steady Aim and shooting with crosshairs, than with using ironsights.

Comment

thompson with a 20 mag got me marksman 3 at lvl 40

without steady aim or red dot sight :O

Comment

I think we are all just that good myself.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

lolll:thumbsup:

Comment

headshots are just random in this game and i take them as they come.

Comment

Shooting in the head is a headshot, but yes, they do seem to come about quite often.

Maybe we're all just aiming in the right spots now.

Comment

The other day I played a split screen game against someone and they were away so i got the sniper rifle, walked up point blank and shot them directly in the head... They didn't die.. It took two shots.

I did it a couple of times to make sure it wasn't just some glitchy spot or something and nope.. Takes two direct point blank head shots to take someone out. Is it like this in online multiplayer?

Comment

I think it depends on the rifle.

Gotta love the headshot sound though *clunk*

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                        The other day I played a split screen game against someone and they were away so i got the sniper rifle, walked up point blank and shot them directly in the head... They didn't die.. It took two shots.

I did it a couple of times to make sure it wasn't just some glitchy spot or something and nope.. Takes two direct point blank head shots to take someone out. Is it like this in online multiplayer?
                        Is this Co-op? If so, I think that might be so that you don't "accidently" take out your teammates with friendly fire.

Otherwise, I've never heard of split-screen head to head.

Got to love that *clunk* sound though. I've even caught myself shouting out "Headshot" afterwards. :|:

Comment

No it wasn't online.. Me and another person played together on one screen.. against each other and I was using the .50 cal sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
                            Otherwise, I've never heard of split-screen head to head.
                            He's talking about playing it on Console (he doesn't have the PC version).

Comment

Yeah

My pc is broken atm.. I'm not sure wether or not i'll get it for my pc... Might just wait for CoD6 or whatever it's called..

Comment

Working...
                              X