2nd Chance Revive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Chance Revive?

So far, I think Second Chance needs to show you whether you're being revived or not, just like in Night of the Undead. I've had a few patients who decided to kick the bucket while I'm reviving them.

Comment

It tells you in coop why not in mp!

Comment

It does tell you in MP, but not in hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post
          I really like Second chance, grated not many people use it but i enjoy it. I find that once you've revived someone once, they will stick to you like glue and return the favour.
          Exactly lol! I saved this guy in one server, and he started being my extra bodyguard practically lol.

Once you complete the revive challenges, you revive faster. It only takes like 1 second for me to revive someone. It has the Egyptian looking life symbol on the needle and bam, they're right back up.

In certain modes, like tdm, it's useless. But I use it a pretty fair amount in War. I've also used it some in HQ, and if you have a big enough SD server going on, it can obviously be used there. I mainly play the War mode and I use it a decent amount.

Also to add, I never used second chance in CoD4, didn't like it. But since you now get a longer time to be alive with the revive and such, I get tons of points when I'm on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulverisor128 View Post
            I guess I just haven't seen the indicator that I'm doing it correctly. I think what I end up just switching the dead players weapon which also is F.
            Dead is dead (and respawned), try to rewive players that are injured, but alive!
            Look for the big sign that says: REWIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz View Post
              Exactly lol! I saved this guy in one server, and he started being my extra bodyguard practically lol.

Once you complete the revive challenges, you revive faster. It only takes like 1 second for me to revive someone. It has the Egyptian looking life symbol on the needle and bam, they're right back up.

In certain modes, like tdm, it's useless. But I use it a pretty fair amount in War. I've also used it some in HQ, and if you have a big enough SD server going on, it can obviously be used there. I mainly play the War mode and I use it a decent amount.

Also to add, I never used second chance in CoD4, didn't like it. But since you now get a longer time to be alive with the revive and such, I get tons of points when I'm on the ground.
              lol i dont use this perk i dont love it lol:yay:

Comment

Working...
              X