Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who hates those guys....

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
    Just people who complain in general when playing the game, i.e 'OMG THAT GUN OP BS U KILL ME'

Yeah same here, i think its the moaners that i hate the most.

Although i do find some guns/perks annoying, people should be able to use whatever they like without somebody having a go at them, they're in the game and thats the end of it, people just need to deal with it.

Its the pam4/promod thats caused it, since they have taken things away to improve organised matches/scrims. People leave these and rejoin the normal servers and expect everybody to play how they do in those games. The fact is they dont have to, all the perks and weapons are there to be used and the moaners should just stop playing public if they dont like it.

Comment

Yes, people who moan about "noob" guns or "noob" perks. Seriously, deal with it!

Comment

I hate those who plant bettys on your team, then they switch over to the other team, so when you see a betty with your team tag on it, you dont expect it then boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          Yes, people who moan about "noob" guns or "noob" perks. Seriously, deal with it!
          I can live when people run around like chickens with there heads cut off using a PPSH and Shotty Overkill class, but when they throw on a perk like Martyrdom, when im playing SnD, i dont want to get blown up by 1 well placed sniper shot into our spawn or close proximity to the person at any time. I also cant stand Last Stand, they have way to much life and im frankly tired of shooting a guy 5 times and him being revived by his buddy who is hiding somewhere near and just pops out to rev him.

Betties are getting pretty ridiculous. Although i use bomb squad on all my kits but maybe 1, 6 Betties all on one bomb is just going a bit to far.

Comment

Reminds me of playing CoD4 Crash SnD and everyone would plant claymores in the stairs at A... Even if many servers kicked for it they kept coming back and getting easy kills (clays are usually easy to avoid but not if you're being chased by 3 enemies). Bouncing bettys are much worse, at least the CoD4 clays were easy to see.

I want my promod badly. But then I haven' bought the game yet. I'm just going after bad experiences in the beta.

Comment

Working...
            X