Who hates those guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hates those guys....

There are so many dumb-@sses on COD5, or even COD4. Which noob do you hate the most.

I hate the...
    sniper who just brings attention to your sniping spot, after shuffling in front of your shot,.. then dies from the sniper that he saved.

shotgunner who camps in a very tight spot.

the one guy who uses the grenade launcher and thinks hes cool because he THINKS that no one else has it.

the six year old kid who thinks he's cool from swearing, but has NO idea what those words mean.

Re: Who hates those guys....

Marty.. nothing pisses me off more than that ****.

Comment

All these same clowns from COD4...

- players who use Martyrdom on friendly-fire-on servers

- people who play objective game-types like TDM, so they don't really help their team at all

- spawnkillers (either campers, or snipers shooting into the spawns) who rack up the arty/dogs, and keep them coming constantly making the server a miserable experience.

- people in general that never check the scoreboard, even quickly, to see if the teams have become unbalanced or not, and who won't even them up even if they do notice.

- clans who let their own members get away with murder (ie. very lame/unsportsmanlike behaviour), but crack down hard on pub players even for minor things.

Comment

People that complain about everything, people who use the tommy gun with round drum then brag about killing you, people like the guy i posted about in media.

Comment

Just people who complain in general when playing the game, i.e 'OMG THAT GUN OP BS U KILL ME'

Comment

You pretty much covered it all again....

Betties are pretty damn irritating though i can see myself playing on modded servers a lot more once they start to spring up.

Comment

Not me. I love people who do all these things :twisted:

I like to do mean things to them.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Lately it has really hit home, is the guys that talk this huge fight and trash talk constanly.They're total and complete asses that are absorbed in themselves and talk trash, no matter how bad they are doing. You dont even have to provoke them, they just pop in your server and start gabbing on and on about themselves and if you want to fight and lame your mama jokes for the younger crowd that does it, i also cant stand the pre pubescent kids playing it. (This is mainly xbox). Those who exploit glitches constanly but think they are all high and mighty when they dont use them and others do. I dont necesarily hate this group, but i get a good laugh seeing them, the people running around with the Anti Tank gun, ppsh, flamethrower and something like last stand or martydom and think they are hot ****.

Comment

Yeah, that's another reason I stick to the PC. I would hope that most parents would see the $300 X360 next to the $1300 BAPC and choose the 360 for their little prepubescent chock block.
                  I played Halo 2 on Xbox Live for about ten minutes before I had to leave. I think I might be physically allergic to preteen idiots. They give me this ringing in my ears that makes me want to kill. The first time that happened, I came to with bodies around me. I try to avoid it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                    Just people who complain in general when playing the game, i.e 'OMG THAT GUN OP BS U KILL ME'
                    Yep..

Comment

Why do you guys complain about the Thompson?

That gun is awesome. Sorry if there are players out there who don't like the exact gun(s) you like, but don't call them a noob, haxor, etc because they like a particular gun.

I just hit prestige level 1 and I use the Thompson exclusively, that doesn't make me a noob, I just love it. So back to the original topic, the bouncing betty spam is getting redunkulous, I'm seeing it at every corner I turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ausdenaschen*di*
                        Why do you guys complain about the Thompson?

That gun is awesome. Sorry if there are players out there who don't like the exact gun(s) you like, but don't call them a noob, haxor, etc because they like a particular gun.

I just hit prestige level 1 and I use the Thompson exclusively, that doesn't make me a noob, I just love it. So back to the original topic, the bouncing betty spam is getting redunkulous, I'm seeing it at every corner I turn.
                        Surely thats what they are supposed to be used for though?

Some people like to use betty's, i have had NO problem with them at all.

Comment

Use the flack jacket perk, you can take 2 betties to the face before dying.

Comment

So back to the original topic, the bouncing betty spam is getting redunkulous, I'm seeing it at every corner I turn.
                            That's the incentive to use the Bomb Squad or Flak Jacket perks. In COD4, the claymores were pretty much too easy to see, and you could sprint by them and not get hurt. In COD:WW, the Betties are much harder to see, thus more effective, and it's harder to run by one and survive. They upped the danger, but also gave more options to counter it.

I love using them, especially against those spazzy jump/spin/dive players who rush in everywhere. Wanna capture our flag?...then you'd better pay attention to what's around you. :evil: And when I die from one of them, I have an appreciation for the trap someone set. They're not as hard to see once you've encountered them a lot, too...you do get more used to them.

Comment

Yea i agree with whiskey, i appreciate being killed by a well placed betty.

Comment

Working...
                              X