CoH: Tales of Valor Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoH: Tales of Valor Debut Trailer

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=43084"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=43084" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

Re: CoH: Tales of Valor Debut Trailer

Sweet! Looking forward to this.

Comment

So it's an expansion, I got the impression it was some form of sequel.

Comment

Looks good, though I wish they would make a pacific campaign expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by ausdenaschen*di*
          Looks good, though I wish they would make a pacific campaign expansion.
          Yep and the African campaign too!

AB

Comment

Awww yes! Highly sexual! Front page material!

Comment

Looking very nice :thumbsup:

Comment

Woot, more CoH

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
                  So it's an expansion, I got the impression it was some form of sequel.
                  More of an addon, like bf2 booster packs somewhat.

Comment

No news factions until CoH2. If there wasn't DoW2 in dev right now there could still be some hopes but now it's dead on this side.

Comment

I think its far from dead, they said they have a 5year plan for CoH and were only 2~ years in.

Comment

They said it before developing DoW2, I don't think the engine will last 5 years, DoW2 is already using a modified essence engine. Or you'll have to dowload patchs of 5go for the new files, especially if the game last 5 years...

Frankly I have a big doubt about CoH, no news factions in the add-on, patch 2.5 that take a hella time for some small but annoying unbalances, DoW2 behind, etc. Wait & see.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis View Post
                          They said it before developing DoW2, I don't think the engine will last 5 years, DoW2 is already using a modified essence engine. Or you'll have to dowload patchs of 5go for the new files, especially if the game last 5 years...

Frankly I have a big doubt about CoH, no news factions in the add-on, patch 2.5 that take a hella time for some small but annoying unbalances, DoW2 behind, etc. Wait & see.
                          Well its more of an incentive to buy an expansion than to how to download a big patch update. I would be surprised if after DoW2 gets a foot hold CoH2 did not see the light of day on a new engine.

Comment

I want! I want!

Comment

Working...
                            X