Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TGN| L4D Episodes

Originally posted by [WS] KillerStickMan
    I accidently mowed down sniper while on the mini gun while there weren't any zombies in the room.
    Originally posted by [WS] KillerStickMan
    it was an accident.

How the hell does that happen?!?! :|:

Comment

Killerstickman is quite possibly the worst tker,worse than me and that is saying something!:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke
        How the hell does that happen?!?! :|:
        Well i was keeping the minigun warm since the rush had just finished (second level of no mercy) cause i wasn't sure if another wave was coming, then he comes bouncing out of the corner of my screen and i lit him up. Pretty funny though.... :thumbsup:

Comment

:laugh:

Yeah, you know I'm not sure why they didn't just set mouse2 to spin the minigun without firing like in TF2. Perhaps because they wanted it a bit unwieldy to use, playing the awesome but impractical cliche.

Well, at least imo. I never seem to get too many kills with the minigun (more then I'd get with a regular weapon still, but hell, it's a minigun).

As for friendly fire, I regularly score lowest in FF incidents, but also lowest in kills (except for bosses, which I usually get 1st or 2nd in), which is somewhat indicative of my playing style. Though tbh, I think the reason I get so few regular kills is since I like to beat the zombies to death with melee if there's not too many of them. It usually results in my teammates shooting & killing the enemies I'm slowly pistol-whipping to death.

They also usually end up hitting me in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
            that was great as always but the ending just kinda.. ended.. nothing cool at the end.
            We killed a tank :|:

Comment

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke View Post
              :laugh:

Yeah, you know I'm not sure why they didn't just set mouse2 to spin the minigun without firing like in TF2. Perhaps because they wanted it a bit unwieldy to use, playing the awesome but impractical cliche.

Well, at least imo. I never seem to get too many kills with the minigun (more then I'd get with a regular weapon still, but hell, it's a minigun).

As for friendly fire, I regularly score lowest in FF incidents, but also lowest in kills (except for bosses, which I usually get 1st or 2nd in), which is somewhat indicative of my playing style. Though tbh, I think the reason I get so few regular kills is since I like to beat the zombies to death with melee if there's not too many of them. It usually results in my teammates shooting & killing the enemies I'm slowly pistol-whipping to death.

They also usually end up hitting me in the process.
              I tend to play the same way, except minus the lowest score for FF. I tend to watch our back in a rush instead of just hitting the front, and because of that I tend to get much lower kills.

Comment

It must have been ghey I wasn't there

Comment

lol I suggested that ep3 be blood harvest on expert.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheJob
                    lol I suggested that ep3 be blood harvest on expert.
                    I suggest you not be busy next time

Comment

Sounds like a plan. With a double test and three lab reports due in AP Bio last week I couldn't do anything other than a work like all week...

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheJob View Post
                        wtf Namakan. I saw you starting the game, and at the time me and Hawkers were online. And then when I looked at the game info I saw two other random people who weren't TGNers so I thought you weren't filming. You should have invited us!

I'm not some random person. I am Dirk, Bullet catcher and zombie magnet supreme. I don't suggest letting these TGN fellas inviting you out for a hunting trip anytime soon.

I told you fellas once, and I'll tell you again:

"Bullets come out of the end of this thing, and if you step in front of me, I WILL SHOOT YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Thanks for the giggles CaptainKirk. I'll reprise my role as Francis the epileptic zombie hunter anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by tN|Dirk View Post
                          I'm not some random person. I am Dirk, Bullet catcher and zombie magnet supreme. I don't suggest letting these TGN fellas inviting you out for a hunting trip anytime soon.

I told you fellas once, and I'll tell you again:

"Bullets come out of the end of this thing, and if you step in front of me, I WILL SHOOT YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Thanks for the giggles CaptainKirk. I'll reprise my role as Francis the epileptic zombie hunter anytime.
                          I know of these bullets that he speaks of. I happened to walk in front of him a lot.

Comment

I like to be the one tk'ing other people sometimes, tbh.

Comment

so when do we get to see an episode 4?

Comment

People are busy with finals and such, probably sometime this week

Comment

Working...
                                X