Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige level question

Ok, so let me get this straight.

If you do the prestige option you lose all of your guns right?

Do you also lose the challenges completed and all of the gun challenges you've completed?

I should be making my decision this week (4k away) but I'm just not sure yet.

Re: Prestige level question

Is that a dragon in your avatar?

Comment

When you prestige you lose everything, challenges, unlocks, XP, everything.

However in return you get a little icon by your rank ingame showing others you have prestiged however many times.

Comment

You also get more create-a-class slots.

Comment

Ok thanks. And no its just a blue blob spitting fire on downtown Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by ausdenaschen*di* View Post
            If you do the prestige option you lose all of your guns right?

Do you also lose the challenges completed and all of the gun challenges you've completed?
            Yes on both. Prestige basically resets everything to zero, just as when you first started playing.

In return, you get a different icon next to your profile name for each Prestige level, and you begin unlocking extra create-a-class slots. You can get 5 more to add to your original 5 for a total of 10. You unlock the extra slots at Prestige 1, 2, 4, 7, and 10.

Comment

So all in all you go through 650 rankups just to have 5 extra custom slots and a new medal? Soooooo not worth it.

Comment

I can feel the sarcasm bumping into my forehead.

Comment

Theres so many rank hackers its stupid. Ran into a guy tonight....forgot his clan tag but his name was Qosis he was a rank 65 on his 8th prestige. Seriously? its just stupid. Should have left it to the console kids.

Comment

If im honest, prestige because you want to "start again" as such, not for the extra unlock spaces.

By the time you get to 65 you will be happy with a certain weapon for each class and the 5 slots will be plenty enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X