Re: Getting Ranks

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop View Post
        I was playing in a S&D server that didnt allow the bomb to be planted, by the end of the game I had 5k points. Can not remember server name but it shure did help me out alot.

yea most pwr lvl servers are like that. They config it so the bomb and plant pts cant be seen. If you try to plant they ban you. Thats weak.

Comment

They can set the plant/defuse times higher, but i see why they dont want plants, cause defuses end in the round finishing, and they want the most bang for there map. PC players are just lucky to have this and other commodities to aide them in ranking up. I Just got to like 50 ish today (xbox, not prestiged yet), and i can say after a week or 2 of playing im thoroughly tired of being thrown around by these high level guns and kids with no lives on like the 7th prestige.

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with power servers because they are technically part of the game just edited the server settings. I do feel however it must take the fun away, however everyone seems to say its once you reach 65 that you can play the game, so why not let people reach it early and fast?

Comment

A free-for-all game or! s&d hight leveling:laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X