Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think the storyline failed to overshadow the COD4 stroy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone else think the storyline failed to overshadow the COD4 stroy?

Anyone notice the various movie references. Like getting sniped in the Boats b4 the beach landing (Saving Private Ryan Scene, plus one of the most over used scenarios in FPS WW2 games), then Vendetta was strait out of Enemy at the Gates (for the most part, the premise was built on and expanded for level lengths sake.), i got a good chuckle.

Comment

You know, I actually enjoyed the CoD4 storyline; Aftermath in CoD4 was quite possibly one of the most powerful levels I've seen in a video game; the underlying emotion is there - you know he's going to die, but it's just a matter of time. And the schoolyard bit is just creepy, but it definitely fits the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
        You know, I actually enjoyed the CoD4 storyline; Aftermath in CoD4 was quite possibly one of the most powerful levels I've seen in a video game; the underlying emotion is there - you know he's going to die, but it's just a matter of time. And the schoolyard bit is just creepy, but it definitely fits the mood.
        I was hoping for a last minute rescue. I didn't think he was going to die, if anything it gave me hope as I clawed my way out of that downed chopper! The M.I.A. message really hurt man.

Comment

Working...
        X