Anyone know of a good server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone know of a good server?

FYI - for those who like HC, there are a number of "powerlevel" servers out there...basically they run S&D with respawns, and they tell people not to plant the bomb until everyone is sick of the map.

What this does, is basically turns the game into TDM, but with massive XP points per kill. Guys with 5000 pts per map isn't unheard of. Just be aware, because it's HC there's a lot of spawncamping and general crap to deal with.

So if people are JUST looking for quick XP points, this might be an option for them. Look for "powerlevel" in the server name, and the game-type will be S&D.

Comment

Re: Anyone know of a good server?

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
      FYI - for those who like HC, there are a number of "powerlevel" servers out there...basically they run S&D with respawns, and they tell people not to plant the bomb until everyone is sick of the map.

What this does, is basically turns the game into TDM, but with massive XP points per kill. Guys with 5000 pts per map isn't unheard of. Just be aware, because it's HC there's a lot of spawncamping and general crap to deal with.

So if people are JUST looking for quick XP points, this might be an option for them. Look for "powerlevel" in the server name, and the game-type will be S&D.
      Yea, I will take a pass on that. I can already see the potential for team stacking and clan member abuse all for the sake of getting meaningless points.

I appreciate the info, however I am looking for a more mature environment with a greater emphasis on team work and having fun rather than acquiring points...:salute:

Comment

Working...
      X