Anyone know of a good server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a good server?

Anyone know of a good server that is not hard core that plays a variety of game types either on the west coast or central? I cannot find any...

Re: Anyone know of a good server?

[TDS]UK|HC|MIX|-92.48.91.25:28160
    Not part of the clan myself but find my self playing there regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Immz
      Europe is not West Coast/Central.

Comment

Originally posted by Immz
        Not part of the clan myself but find my self playing there regularly
        And he's looking for something not hardcore.

Sorry mate, but I like using the bolt so much, I have found myself only playing in HC servers so I wouldn't have one for you =/

Comment

^^ My bad :S Sorry about that, still it's a good server

Comment

I'm not sure exactly where you live, but here's a few good U.S servers:

A Fraggn Good Time (TDM)
            OBC Stock SD (Search and Destroy)
            Frag on Pro Pub (Search and Destroy)
            The Lockbox (Search and Destroy - runs damn mod)

I can't get IP's right this second, but try those out. I personally love frag on, but it hasn't been very active lately. I've also seen quite a few EG players in A fraggn good time and the Lockbox, so those are my favorites :P

Comment

I don't ever really stick to the same sever that much really.... maybe because I don't play the mp that consistently. I just pick one with a low ping that's moderately full.

:yay: for people from WA though!

Comment

We tried having a TGN server on COD4, but it didn't work out so well because of all the varied tastes people had, and it wasn't populated very often.

Maybe it still won't work, but if there are a lot of people here who would like to play a certain mode or two, maybe some suggestions or polls should be made. It would take dedication by the members here though, to play on the server and not have it as wasted effort by the admins who set it up.

Rifles-only seems like a popular choice, but perhaps not having it in "classic" HC mode...remember that there are more options now with health...you could have a "regular" server with low health, or a "HC" server with higher health, depending on whether or not people want a HUD. A lot of people here also seem to enjoy objective-type modes, so maybe that would be preferred over just TDM.

Again, maybe people's tastes are just too varied and not enough could agree on the settings to use on the server. Just throwing the idea out there in case there were enough who would keep such a server busy if the right settings were used.

There's no way to satisfy everyone, unfortunately...the key is to see if there is a strong, dedicated, majority who would support such a server, if one were to be put up.

If anyone feels strongly about this, feel free to make some threads/polls asking for people's ideas and suggestions. Hell, even if TGN doesn't, there might be people here who would put up such a server if enough support was there for it.

Comment

lol, the server I really liked from last week is already down :P If you are looking for a server and wanna try out hard core, there is a server in the US with the speed turned way down and dogs health, its:

[LMS]Tactical HC 65.164.175.200
                  Teamspeak: 65.164.175.200

HC, 20 Slots, mixed maps and game play types. Again speeds have been turned down and the dogs health (30%). Should allow for a more mixed bag of weapons, including bolt action.

Comment

]X[ Free For All Server Is AWSOME!! im all time in this server:thumbsup:

Comment

94.76.196.212:28960 ffgl & GTX True HC
                      Its our Clan server and proper hardcore one shot kills.

Comment

Any server streaming PsB or PBBans, was in 3 different servers lastnight and each one had a player banned for multihack:thumbsup:!

Comment

Our Clan server streams to PBBans and is running Ultrastats. Although it doesn't get populated often, it is policed. Info for the server is in my sig.

Comment

The server I run for my clan is only 16 slots, but usually fills up at night time GMT.

91.192.208.88:28933

Based in the UK
                            No UAV/ARTY/DOGS
                            Mixture of SD/HQ/TDM (little bit tdm)

In regards to a TGN server... well usually it is in the US and this makes my ping suffer. Also I would rather not play on a server that has dogs or UAV.

On a side note, Im so glad that Treyarch made it possible to turn off UAV in the config.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                              Europe is not West Coast/Central.

Damn that's why I failed my geography class…lol Just kidding there but seriously I purchased the game and have yet to play it, so I am looking for a good clean server to get my feet wet.

Thanks- Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X