This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let Everyone Know; I am a "Hack"

i dont understand why people are looking down their nose at people who take issue with people using this cheat and are continuing this discussion...

Yes the topic is still goin on and there is apsolutely nothing wrong with us continuing it so if you dont want to read it then dont bother reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]B1scu1T
      i dont understand why people are looking down their nose at people who take issue with people using this cheat and are continuing this discussion...

Yes the topic is still goin on and there is apsolutely nothing wrong with us continuing it so if you dont want to read it then dont bother reading it.
      One problem, and you know it too..

Webs strictly said no further discussion pertaining to this matter would continue. You can stop trying to defend Medic when he clearly goes against Webs word that was said in the Moderators Section in BFE when you were still there.

I expected better. :shakehead:

PMing JoM to Lock this thread once and for all.. it is getting pathetic with these useless attempts to continue a topic that was dead pages ago.

Comment

You're right mate, this isnt hacking.

But it is very lame and very gay.

But whatever makes you happy TBH.

Enjoy your game.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]GeneralPatton[FM] View Post
          One problem, and you know it too..

Webs strictly said no further discussion pertaining to this matter would continue. You can stop trying to defend Medic when he clearly goes against Webs word that was said in the Moderators Section in BFE when you were still there.

I expected better. :shakehead:

PMing JoM to Lock this thread once and for all.. it is getting pathetic with these useless attempts to continue a topic that was dead pages ago.
          Im not defending medic im defending all the people who still wish to have their say without having to deal with useless 'let it go' comments which count for nothing in the thread. As i said if you dont want to deal with the critisizm or whatever then dont read the thread.
          Guilt is a bummer huh?

And as for expected better... well there have been a lot of expectations broken which are far more important in a lot of peoples eyes than that of yours.

Who are you to say the topics dead? if it gets closed then its dead and not before.

As for not discussing the matter further, as far as i understood that meant discussing it in a BFE related manner and i think you will find i have tried to sway the discussion away from that. If i was wrong then fine and i apologise but i dont think that its a very fair way for a forum to act in a country which lives by 'free speech'

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]B1scu1T
            As for not discussing the matter further, as far as i understood that meant discussing it in a BFE related manner and i think you will find i have tried to sway the discussion away from that. If i was wrong then fine and i apologise but i dont think that its a very fair way for a forum to act in a country which lives by 'free speech'

As I wrote a few pages back when people thought the thread should be closed:
            Originally posted by JoMaMaz View Post
            I believe in freedom of speech, so long as it does not get anymore out of hand, things can continue to be discussed. However, to attack one's character as was done is a logical fallacy. So let's please try to focus on the particular subject and not the person. Yes, I realize the border is very thin due to the fact that it involved a person doing something, but discussing the idea of what is hacking/glitching etc may be beneficial to others.

Thank you.
            In other words, this thread was to be transformed from a "Patton hacked, people determined it, he got railed for it, admitted it, lesson learned, he fixed it, now forgive and forget it" thread to a "Let's talk about glitching/hacking/stat padding, etc to help others get a better idea of the matter" thread. HOWEVER, it has come back to talking about Patton. That is probably due to the title of this thread, I understand. But as said before, the topic of hand had gone from Patton himself, to hacking/glitching in general. Yet, we have once again come back to him.

I do believe in freedom of speech, and people gladly said what they wanted, and it helped Patton change his ways. However, there is a thing called 'cruel and unusual punishment' and to keep publicly flogging someone who has already been beaten, and then fixed his problem, doesn't make sense. Why keep telling someone 'you shouldn't do this' when they have now seen your way, agreed with you, apologized, and even corrected their behavior and they are NO longer doing it?

Also, your freedom of speech still exists. You may go to the appropriate names you listed and PM them with your matter. They are the ones with the power, not regular forum users, there is no more need to publicly cry out.

I don't regret keeping this thread open as there were some more things discussed on the topic of cheating/glitching/hacking that I think helped some people. It has served its purpose, and this topic is now closed, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X