Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No love for AT kit

Originally posted by The_Falcon_6049 View Post
    Pfft. I was playing with a sniper friend of mine and he got something like 51-2 in a round of Karkand. 50ish kill streak too.
    Well 51-2 with the sniper kit is slightly different than with the AT kit.

Comment

No one's mentioned the obvious yet? AT, assault, and support have shorter sprint bars since they're wearing body armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
        P90 is overrated, stock SMG's are better.
        All the SMGs are the same except for ammo; the P90 and the MEC SMG have bigger magazines which does come in handy. I'll use those two sometimes instead of the DAO-12 just for a change.

Comment

I always use the DAO-12 because I have a really bad habit of reloading even after just firing a couple bursts

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
            All the SMGs are the same except for ammo
            That's not entirely correct. While they all have the same ROF, velocity and damage per bullet, there are some important differences:
            - The P90 unlock has slightly less deviation than the MP5, PP-19 and Type 85.
            - While the P90 has a bigger clip size, it also takes 1,5 seconds longer to reload than the Type 85.
            - When srolling through weapons, the P90 takes twice as much time as the MP5 to "prepare" before you can start shooting.
            - The P90 has twice the range of all the other SMGs.

I pretty much always play as Anti Tank, and I love it! I don't really find myself without stamina very often; just try to always keep the sprint bar at least 75% charged, and you shouldn't have any problems

Comment

Originally posted by Berrern
              I pretty much always play as Anti Tank, and I love it! I don't really find myself without stamina very often; just try to always keep the sprint bar at least 75% charged, and you shouldn't have any problems
              If you don't bunnyhop, that is

Comment

Who needs bunnyhopping when you have an at rocket?

Comment

lol people still play bf2! it was a fun game, but seriously guys, it's from 2005.

Comment

Plenty of things from 2005 are still good.

Comment

Irish freedom, its still a good game. Plenty of servers still online and loads of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom
                        lol people still play bf2! it was a fun game, but seriously guys, it's from 2005.
                        lol people still post on forums about 3 year old games! it was a fun forum, but seriously guys, it's from 2005.

If you don't like it anymore, why are you even looking at this forum?
                        I'm guessing it's because you resemble this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 LoGoS.^CyN.TV*
                          lol people still post on forums about 3 year old games! it was a fun forum, but seriously guys, it's from 2005.

If you don't like it anymore, why are you even looking at this forum?
                          I'm guessing it's because you resemble this guy.
                          Extra 21st chromosome right there, boys.

Comment

3 years old? I still dust off my copy of Interstate '76 now and then and it's at least 10 years old. Or I'll go to the arcade in Santa Cruz and play Defender all day (great game from the 70's). You must be one of them... one of those guys who calls every new FPS the BF2 killer. One of those guys who will play the newest game in a series even though it's the worst game in the series just because it's the newest and the graphics are the shiniest.

Oh yeah, AT rockets. That's my second most played kit. I really only use it when there aren't any cars around and I need to kill choppers from the ground. I stopped using the P90 a long time ago in favor of the stock weapons; I don't care what the specs say, the stock weapons unzoomed just work better for me. I do feel like the kit is underpowered. Really the guns are crap IMO, I mostly use rockets or the pistol for anything long range. And it's kinda annoying that this kit doesn't have any nades for those times when you're outnumbered and have to make a last stand. Sometimes I think it might be better to take a nade launcher with a support guy.

Oh, does that kid have FAS? My brother has that, it's pretty bad

Comment

I still play the original Pokemon games every now and then. Red and blue came out in the U.S. in 1998 I think.

Comment

AT has its ups and downs and the sprint just happens to be a down, I'd suggest hiding first then hitting the tank. Not Hit first, hide. Thats just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X