doesnt seem like there are alot of populated servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesnt seem like there are alot of populated servers

seems like theres alot of servers but hardly any of them are populated youd think that there would be tons of people playing but whats the deal like people havent gotten the game yet or wut

Re: doesnt seem like there are alot of populated servers

... There are a lot of populated servers, but it will continue increasing for probably the next month at a steady pace. Not everybody gets the game the first day, and many may wait for the holiday season to make the purchase - so you can't expect to see too much only 2 days after release.

Comment

The game was only released quite recently.

And already the server list is flooded with HC servers!

Comment

Hard core where even a spitball kills....

Comment

Im pretty sure in some parts the game was only released today? So give it a while yet

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
            Hard core where even a spitball kills....
            actually 1 thing that bugs me about hardcore team deathmatch is that there is less structure because not only is it harder to pinpoint the enemy you also dont constantly know where alot of your teammates are at so everyone is just going around and yes i agree that more people camp in hc i mean i dont find camping to be a baaad thing its a tactic like anything else but i do get annoyed when i hang around an area kind of waiting for some enemies to pop up in a tactically disadvantageous position and then i get impatient and start moving again only to get blasted by some querf hiding in a corner sometimes you can still be faster and kill someone that is wating for you but not always

Comment

Was that seriously all one sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by David "Zuke" Z.
                Was that seriously all one sentence?
                It sure was! :awes

As for hardcore, its NOT the same as CoD4 unless the admins also add the health lines into it. I found that a lot of hardcore servers are running regular health.

So complain about how any weapon kills in one shot, but its not entirely true.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Do you have the patch installed? Because there are like 1000 populated servers on the patch.

Comment

It only came out yesterday in the UK, got my copy Thursday on pre order. But our server has been full most of the time.

Comment

quick thought " front lines fuel off war"(ohno)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragbag View Post
                        quick thought " front lines fuel off war"(ohno)
                        That was the seoul of games.

Comment

well one problem i noticed i have is that i have a bunch of servers that say there are zero people on them but then when i join some of them they are packed so.. not a heeuuge deal but......

Comment

Make sure you refresh your server browser. If you just enter WaW and join a server, it's displaying the info from the last time you refreshed your browser (which could have been hours ago).

Comment

Originally posted by David "Zuke" Z.
                              Make sure you refresh your server browser. If you just enter WaW and join a server, it's displaying the info from the last time you refreshed your browser (which could have been hours ago).
                              If thats the problem I lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X