Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Level in Zombies Did you get to in Co-Op?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Level in Zombies Did you get to in Co-Op?

Fru_mansion 4 players lvl 21, with every one having MG42s. Very intense after lvl 18. Awsomely gorey and ridiculously fun before that. after 18 you gotta be co-ordinated and really communicate, if some ones reloading you gotta let others know, if some one dies, depending on where they are it might be better to just try to make it to the next round and let them respawn back, attempting a revive means your out 2 guns untill they can be revived.

Comment

For some reason i cant play mod maps with other people... Other than that, lvl 15 with some random people

Comment

I got to lv 22, with no cheats.

Pix:

we had 4 rayguns, but we got cocky, one guy went out because we had insta-kill, and he died, and we all tried to go out and save him, and got ambushed by zombies from the help room.

they're some sneaky buggers...

Comment

With 4 people, we got to level 27. We all hid in the corner where the glitch is, although nobody glitched, 2 covered the far door, two covered the stairs and window.

Comment

Got World at War for Christmas. Completed the campaign on Christmas too. I got to level 11 by myself. Stayed in the corner where the potato masher grenades are, and camped with my MG and ray-gun.

The flamethrower isn't bad actually! You just have to keep moving with it, fire in bursts and have a light weapon, such as the Thompson to fall back to for close quarters.

Co-op ended badly because my friend and I were both too busy looking at the Panzershreck I pulled out of the box. >>

Comment

Highest level I got is 16.

Comment

Working...
              X