Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Level in Zombies Did you get to in Co-Op?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Level in Zombies Did you get to in Co-Op?

Me and 3 clanmates of mine yesterday went into Zombies in Co-Op to give it a try out. We ended up playing Zombies Co-Op for like 2 1/2 hours lol.

The First Round we got to Level 9.
    We opened up the "Help" door, the "Salvation" door upstairs, and the first door which is like "Ascend Up Here". We found out that if you don't open the upstairs, the zombies won't go into the upstairs windows. X_X

The Second Round we got to Level 12.
    Holy ****!! Dude, once you get to Level 11/12, The Zombies just rush the hell out of you. My one guy got minimized to Sticky Keys, I think we could've made it to Level 13 or higher if he didn't. This time we only opened the bottom "Help" Door. 1 guy was covering the 2 windows and possibly hole in the building in that room, while the 3 of us were in the main room (2 people covered 2 windows, 1 person covered 1 window). We each would go for ammo separately so we would always have at least 2 in the main room. We opened the upstairs on Level 12 as we were getting overran downstairs, but it was too late. The zombies cut off the guy in the Help room and we were all doomed. I made a final stand against about 2 dozen of them, but I ran out of ammo, and found out knifing them doesn't do much.:dead:

The Third Round we got to Level 11
    We didn't open the Help room till level 9. This time, we moved upstairs from the Help Room as a team when it hit Level 11, figuring somebody could cover the stairs, while the others cover upstairs windows. Well, I was the one on the stairs and couldn't get a better weapon before about 7 charged upstairs. I had to reload, I retreated and my team got taken over.

----------

Damn it was fun! Gonna go back and try it again tonight. We're aiming at level 13.

Re: What Level in Zombies Did you get to in Co-Op?

Zombie mode is fun, couldn't tell you what lvl we got to, but it usually ended with "I thought you were covering that window!"

Comment

Only just completed SP, but on my own I got to 4th level and accidently blew myself up with a nade It bounced off the zombies face and came back towards me :/

Gonna have a go with CoOp later on, totally need a BFE Co-Op every Friday night

Comment

Ranger, LOL, thats funny.

I havent played it yet :/ Maybe tonight.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML View Post
          Zombie mode is fun, couldn't tell you what lvl we got to, but it usually ended with "I thought you were covering that window!"
          ROFLMAO, We said that quite a bit yesterday. We'll be looking outside, I turn around and theres like 7 zombies walking around inside. I was like "WTF!? Steele, I thought you were over there?!" It's funny you get money for rebuilding barrier's .. might as well let them tear em down in the beginning, then rebuild em (While there is only small waves, so it is easy to kill them).

If anyone finds a good strategy to get past Level ~12, let me know! I think the end result everytime will be your team in a corner making a last stand as dozens upon dozens of zombies come with their glowing eyes to kill you.

Originally posted by [BFE]IC|*=DaN=*
          Only just completed SP, but on my own I got to 4th level and accidently blew myself up with a nade It bounced off the zombies face and came back towards me :/

Gonna have a go with CoOp later on, totally need a BFE Co-Op every Friday night
          Maybe do it like an award game. Have 4 chosen Coalition guys go do it, and have 4 chosen Opposition guys do it, and whoever gets to the highest round, that side gets some award or whatever lol. (Could only have Max of 4 people)

Comment

Hm, didn't the Treyarch developers get up to wave 23 in one video interview?

Comment

They must've hacked! lol

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt
                Hm, didn't the Treyarch developers get up to wave 23 in one video interview?
                Thats what they said. I doubt it since most people commenting on the zombie mod cant seem to get passed 12.

Of course the game hasnt been out but 3 days. Also they may have made it harder with the patch and didnt tell anyone

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Sounds like voice-comms are a must for this, to make sure everyone is doing what they should.

Comment

Here is a big tip, just do head shots and keep an eye on them from the corner of your eye, because sometimes the body has one last attack left. You get points for every hit time you hit them (10 points), but head shots are worth 250 points, quick way to get a rifle. I have the best luck with the semi auto rifle versus the SMG, easier head shots. Aim high and you can fight your way out of a corner.

And make sure to communicate and your all on the same wavelength as to which window is which, important!

Comment

ROFL!!! Ranger and Patton's stories are cracking me up! This mode sounds like a blast! I'll be finishing sp tonight and then heading straight to this mode! Maybe I can team up with a few of you on here for some zombie killing.

Oh, and have you tried the death card that allows you to obliterate everything in an area? That would probably help get you past level 12 if you all had that death card and used it at diff times. It can only be used once and then its zapped though.

Comment

Zombie mode is great fun, 3 of us got to level 10 but then got over run. Two of us were down and the other guy had a wall of them to get through so couldnt med. Comms is a must I think.

Comment

me and 3 friends got to 13, then got owned. 3 of us got to 11 and i accidentally opened the 4th door, blocker thing and we couldnt last.

Comment

Just had another go at it with 4 and managed to get to 13, one of us got the ray gun thing from the random box, that kicks ***. We decided to not bother opening the upstairs, that made it easier.

Comment

My clanmates Dark and Castle played with 2 other guys today. They said they got to level 19, and have a solid strategy.

Comment

Working...
                              X