Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Increase damage in Far Cry 2

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
    Wow, you use Dart Rifle most of the game? :shock: I've tried it once, with all-stealth load out, and concluded that stealth in this game is rather kaput. The guy can carry a Gustav with 5 rounds, but can only carry 10 darts with the dart rifle? Absurd!!! Dart Rifle also degrade faster than most other weapons. I carried the thing for only one mission, and tried to shoot some gnus on the way back, and the gun not only jammed on me, but eventually blew up.
    QFT! the dart rifle spontaneously combusts after what seems 30 or so minutes worth of use.. I do like it though, I used it for pretty much all of my later missions and you can easily clear out most threats before procceding in with the MP-5... What does pi** me off though is it sometimes takes a WHOLE MP-5 clip to take out one dude, Earlier I didn't really nottice how much it took to kill someone because I mostly used the .50 and SAW..

P.S. Stealth is also kaput in this game because alot of the time they see you coming from a mile away and the camo suit does fck all..

Comment

Working...
    X