Increase damage in Far Cry 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase damage in Far Cry 2

Whilst i enjoy Far Cry 2, the fact that enemies are made purely of kevlar somewhat annoys me.

Does anyone know if there are any mods or ways of changing the weapons damage in Far Cry 2? I have tried looking but I can't find nowt.

Re: Increase damage in Far Cry 2

Really? I tried to shoot to wound and I CAN'T do it, they always die :rawr

Comment

I have to empty a clip into and enemy to kill them :rawr

Comment

AA12 (US12 shotgun) or the Barret for all your mowing needs

Comment

I hope some mods come out to help fix this or maybe even a patch.

Comment

A few weapons are very weak, such as MP5 and Makarov. Sniper rifles all do OSK. Assault rifles are fine, but requires headshot. PKM is very inaccurate but 249 is not as reliable. I never have problem with MAC10, because I hate that gun. ROF is too high, and carrying IDE or M79 makes more sense. Shotguns and flamethrower are OK, albeit short kill range.

I haven't tried Uzi yet, but I think it would be as weak as MP5. I see no point carrying MP5, Uzi and MAC10 when sniper rifles and M79 rules in all situation, while PKM/249 have more ammo for CQB type fighting.

Shoot limbs with Dragunov and you'll see them try to help their wounded buddies.

Also, why do you all put that ugly woman in your avatars?

Comment

The guns seem fine to me. :|:

Comment

I agree Alex! Hence why I haven't played FC2 again. Multiplayer and Single Player; it takes far too many shots to bring down enemies. I get on a 50 cal in single player and am spraying these guys and they won't drop! >.<

Comment

Weird, I got this for PS3 yesterday and I had no problem killing them.. Even with the pistol they drop pretty quick.. Maybe it's different on PS3?

Comment

Maybe they should release another patch soon...

Comment

I have FC2 on the PS3 and PC and they both seem identical as far as game play and both versions the (bad) guys are hard to kill unless you get a head shot, Its almost comical how they stand there and take bullet after bullet and don't drop and sometimes they drop but they don't die they lay on the ground shooting you with their pistol.
                      Maybe its a difficulty setting. I have only played on the normal difficulty setting. who knows.

AHH Damn got to go my malaria is acting up again. who's bright idea was that? I mean honestly.
                      :dead:

Comment

i really only play the game cause i like blowing stuff up...

hey, maybe this mod will work out

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                          Whilst i enjoy Far Cry 2, the fact that enemies are made purely of kevlar somewhat annoys me.

Does anyone know if there are any mods or ways of changing the weapons damage in Far Cry 2? I have tried looking but I can't find nowt.
                          This really annoyed me too so now I always just go for the headshot. Its the quickest way to kill them really but now my accuracy is 33% according to the game statistics.

Two of my friends were put off because of the damage in this game. Don't know of any mods unfortunately.

Comment

used this setup almost ALL of the game and it works fine for me
                            Uzi
                            Barret
                            Dart Rifle

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27 View Post
                              used this setup almost ALL of the game and it works fine for me
                              Uzi
                              Barret
                              Dart Rifle
                              Wow, you use Dart Rifle most of the game? :shock: I've tried it once, with all-stealth load out, and concluded that stealth in this game is rather kaput. The guy can carry a Gustav with 5 rounds, but can only carry 10 darts with the dart rifle? Absurd!!! Dart Rifle also degrade faster than most other weapons. I carried the thing for only one mission, and tried to shoot some gnus on the way back, and the gun not only jammed on me, but eventually blew up.

Comment

Working...
                              X