There is a problem with your connection server crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There is a problem with your connection server crash

It seems rare to get more than 2 full rounds in before a server crash, it's been like this for at least 5 months.

Comment

it's been like that ever since the last patch if i remember correctly.

Comment

Shame, my team was gonna win on FCW NS server last night when it crashed. It was a long round and the server never filled back up afterward.

Comment

Took about a year off from Battlefield and recently picked up 2142. Have been playing fairly regular since mid-December and haven't had a single instance of this issue.

Comment

does anyone think these server crashes are done on purpose by some idiots who know about glitches that force crashes? i saw this video on YT:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
              does anyone think these server crashes are done on purpose by some idiots who know about glitches that force crashes? i saw this video on YT:
              i'm not sure about this particular video, but i know of one clan has recently dealt w/ DOS attacks causing crashes.

i hadn't been having too probs until last night. i got 3 master server disconnects. 1 of the times, it took me 15 min to get reconnected. i got enough frustrations w/ this game. don't need that crap too:hmm:

Comment

the thing is, it's believable that the PDS-1 thingy can cause crashes. it's was a source of instability when it was first added to 2142 via NS/patch. just trying to deploy one used to crash the game. so it does make a little sense.

Comment

The PDS was in the vanilla release of the game. The IDS was the one added in NS.

I was able to play for about 5 hours on the Tampa server last night and it only crashed once. (yay? ) That server seems far more unstable than the other servers I play on for some reason. Wonder if it's the server, the map, or some idiots doing something like the video shows.

Comment

Working...
                  X