Low Frame rate issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Low Frame rate issue

Ok, this seems to be the good post for help. Recently (last 2 days) Ive been experiencing some really low FPS. -20FPS on cerber and every server I join. Everything started when I bought a 1G DDR2 Ram stick (aiming for a total of 3G, even if my 2G where doing fine I wanted to get the +15 FPS for slightly better game play) . For some reason I wont explain it was a DDR1 so obviously it wasent compatible on my MB. So i disconnected my 1G DDR2 ram from its slots becuz I was thinking maybe it was a slot problem, this is where I figured out it wasen't. So I plugged back my old DD2 that used to run great and now i Get really poor FPS on my favorites servers... I even now have a total of 3G (brought it back to the store and got a DDR2). Also after 15 mins of BF2142 gameplay I checked out my AI suite (asus) and my CPU temp was over 80C:hmm: something ive never saw before. I have no cluw what is going on, anyone can help me?

Thanks..

Comment

Re: Low Frame rate issue

did you earth yourself before handling youre RAM you may have damaged it by handling it .....

Comment

Working...
      X