Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Company 2 Feature Requests

Originally posted by **L96A1**
    I'm a strong believer in getting what i have payed for, not in getting done over by some money grabbing company who wants to get rich big time.
    You're talking my comment out of context. I'm not saying throw away $10 anytime you want or accepting not getting what you pay for. I'm saying that if we as PC users want DLC at the same time as consoles, then paying up-front for it is a viable option. IF a certain company screws us by not actually producing that DLC even though they raised the price of the game, then we're only out $10. And we will likely not buy from that company again.

If you're happy with the way things are now, then you'll have to also accept getting DLC content several weeks/months after Consoles do. If you're fine with that, cool. I have no problem with it myself, although I'd also pay more up-front to get it faster. My comments were geared more toward the typical PC users I see over and over again who want it free and now. That's unrealistic.

Comment

I myself would be happy just to wait a few months for content, unless the content i was waiting for was a patch to fix some really bad ingame porblems.

Whitch should be fixed before it goes on sale IMO anyway.

Comment

No gun sway would be nice, the sway in 2142 makes it hard to get head shots on players standing still

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
          No gun sway would be nice, the sway in 2142 makes it hard to get head shots on players standing still
          I have been playing CSS with some people about two weak ago, and I said. "I play COD4 most of the time..." and they all started renting, of how ridiculous shell shock and stun after your being shot at is... Then they went on being really retarded about it because i said "So if you got shot you wouldn't have a reaction?" their reaction was as sarcastic as it gets "look I getting shot at I'm gonna trip or slow down, and wait to die"...

I was like "meh... why bother" so I shut up. The point is there some things people like, that other people don't. IMO it's much more in-depth to have weapon sway seems more realistic, I'm not talking about a BattleField game ever being a "real combat simulator", and I wouldn't want that. I never got into Project Reality because of it. Weapon sway takes getting used to, I personally like it makes the game more challenging. And it's not hard to get a headshot it just takes skill.

Comment

I - Legs! I don't want to look down and see nothing as if I'm a head and a gun floating in mid-air.

II - Mod SDK.

III - 64 Players maximum.

IV - A multiplayer interface like that of BF2, 2142, and whatnot. I love the server browser and all that. Other games have multiplayer modes held together with scotch tape.

Comment

I wanted to update my requests.

1) Obviously stay with 64 for the PC (No info yet)
              2) Bring back revives/ prone (Revive is back)
              Prone has yet to be seen or confirmed
              3) Everyone one should have a pistol. (Seems to me this has happened)
              4) Real clips/BF2 damage system (meaning I don't want to shoot someone 50 times)
              (The real life clip system seems to be back damage system is unknown)
              5) Nice interface with server browser, buddy list, and all that good stuff. (Unknown this refers to PC version)
              6) Squads are obvious. (This will be in the game how it will work not sure)
              7) I would like to see the gun when I run not just nothing lol (I can see the gun when I run yay)

It seems to me that most of my wants are there + blood, and destruction 2.0. I didn't even mention gun customization which they have just not sure how it works, and how extensive it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicchetti
                6) Squads are obvious.
                And unlike BF:BC1, let us actually choose our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                  And unlike BF:BC1, let us actually choose our squad.
                  That is built into the request lol

Comment

im wondering something, does the team at dice making BC2 read this forum? if not, where do I request some features that will actually be heard by the team? you see, theres one that hasnt been mentioned (much, if at all) and its sooooo important.

BC2 NEEDS a commo-rose!!!

you have no idea how much this was missed.

sure, you have the mic, but what if you dont? and you are with a squad that is not listening?. its so nice to ask for a ride, or ammo, or health etc etc....instead of jumping around hoping he will notice you, as if you had tape on your mouth/

please consider this DICE.

patiently waiting for BF2,
                    your biggest fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sudden_death
                      im wondering something, does the team at dice making BC2 read this forum? if not, where do I request some features that will actually be heard by the team? you see, theres one that hasnt been mentioned (much, if at all) and its sooooo important.

BC2 NEEDS a commo-rose!!!

you have no idea how much this was missed.

sure, you have the mic, but what if you dont? and you are with a squad that is not listening?. its so nice to ask for a ride, or ammo, or health etc etc....instead of jumping around hoping he will notice you, as if you had tape on your mouth/

please consider this DICE.

patiently waiting for BF2,
                      your biggest fan.
                      The guys from Dice do frequent these forums every now and again so I'm sure they do listen to some of our ideas at least. Tho don't go pestering them as you might scare them away

I agree that the commo rose should be brough back as it would help with getting health off medics, which I always found to be a problem in BC1. You would run around a medic sometimes even shooting the ground to try and get his attention so he would give you a medi pack. 90% of the time he'd just ignore you but with a commo rose this should solve this problem.

Also spotting enemies would be a lot better using a commo rose as the current automatic system is very hit and miss (Majority miss). It seems useless for spotting snipers and the like which I thought the enemy spotted system was most useful for.

Comment

I completely disagree with the no jet thing. It just makes the battlefield a lot bigger. We know there are some imbalance issues on jets, but Cmon saying no jets is like saying no choppers. The reason I like Battlefield is that you can do pretty much anything. Limiting what you can do makes the game get boring real quick. Thats why 1942 and bf2 are still played today.

Comment

I wanted to update my requests again.

1) Obviously stay with 64 for the PC (No info yet)
                          2) Bring back revives/ prone (Revive is back, Prone has yet to be seen or confirmed)
                          3) Everyone one should have a pistol. (Seems to me this has happened)
                          4) Real clips/BF2 damage system (meaning I don't want to shoot someone 50 times)
                          (The real life clip system seems to be back damage system is unknown)
                          5) Nice interface with server browser, buddy list, and all that good stuff. (Unknown this refers to PC version)
                          6) Squads are obvious. (This will be in the game how it will work not sure)
                          7) I would like to see the gun when I run not just nothing lol (I can see the gun when I run yay)
                          8) I don't want this damn grain filter. Give us the option to turn it down/off or improve it so it is less noticeable.(Apparently they improved it in 1943, but until I see for myself request stands. If so I think we can assume BFBC2 will have the same system if not better.)

It seems to me that most of my wants are there + blood, and destruction 2.0. I didn't even mention gun customization which they have just not sure how it works, and how extensive it will be.

Comment

Working...
                          X