Your fav gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your fav gun?

That only happens in the console; there's no way to do it with the PC beta as of right now since you have to deploy the bipod in a window or on a structure; you can't just lay down and deploy it (which you can in the Console beta).

Comment

I know, and i hope they fix it for the console, im not going to be playing PC till i decide weather or not i want to fork over another 50 to Treyarch/Activision after 60 on it already.

Comment

i think im lvl 18 and so far my favorite gun is the SVT.(one of the semi-auto stock guns) i get the best kill streaks with it more than any other gun. its like a g3 from cod4 for me

Comment

I tried this one heavy machine gun that looked like it came from a tank gunner! It was BA!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
            Yes we do. Do you?
            I bow my head in shame and say no i dont.

ff topic:
            where can i get it?

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
              I bow my head in shame and say no i dont.

ff topic:
              where can i get it?
              1) start downloading it here: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=179296 (or you can try to find a mirror closer to you down there in Auz)
              2) go to www.callofduty.com, and register a user account (but DO NOT log in).
              3) a confirmation email with verification code with be sent to your inbox at whatever address you use to register. Wait for that email, then open it, and click the verification link.
              4) then, log into your cod.com account.
              5) go into your profile, edit profile, then the account/profile tab.
              6) the code should be near the top of that tab, above your personal info (post back if it's not there)
              7) install the .exe you downloaded, enter the code, and you're off

Comment

Elmer fudd gun by far!

Use the fast reload perk with that thing and it's damn deadly at close range.

MG42 is a close second.

Comment

Working...
                X