Favorite Battlefield Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Battlefield Game?

I was just wondering how TGN's battlefield network was composed of Battlefield fans, so please reply with your favorite game within the series and why.

Re: Favorite Battlefield Game?

We had a thread like this a while ago.

But since it was some time I vote again. I'm pretty sure BF2 will win, it has always had the most players. 2142 is still the best imo

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e

But since it was some time I vote again. I'm pretty sure BF2 will win, it has always had the most players. 2142 is still the best imo
      I believed this would be the case, but I still think this is a useful poll because everyone did not see or vote on that poll, so express your opinions now!

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e
        We've had about 300 threads like this.

Comment

What the h***, where Battlefield Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by bman427
            What the h***, where Battlefield Vietnam.
            I believe that falls under Battlefield 1942 and expansion packs because that was an expansion to 1942.

Comment

Originally posted by randomduded12 View Post
              I believe that falls under Battlefield 1942 and expansion packs because that was an expansion to 1942.
              are you being serious? :laugh:

my favorites are 2142 and vietnam. 1942 in its time had the most profound affect on me but i enjoyed those more.

Comment

Originally posted by randomduded12
                I believed this would be the case, but I still think this is a useful poll because everyone did not see or vote on that poll, so express your opinions now!
                ...You think Vietnam was an expansion, Battlefield Vietnam was it own game own its own engine. Something like that. Vietnam was my favorite battlefield, can't beat tunnels and hueys.

Comment

Personally, BF2 could be broken into a couple different games. And, I'm not talking about SF, EF and AF either. I'm talking about the difference the patches made.

And it was 1942 with the Desert Combat Mod that makes top for the list in my book.

Comment

Oops, Vietnam is its own game, but now I can not go back and change the poll. Dude that needs to change soon. As for the whole discussion on the difference patches/Mods made, just include all of them with their repective games. Next poll I make, I will check my knowledge before posting.

Comment

that and there's a subforum here just for polls, but i don't agree with that and let us just post polls in this section.

Comment

I guess I will vote 1942 for now, it was a favorite also. 1942 has some funny chats in game at times, since we had no commorose.

Comment

1942 was the best. It had it all.

imo no other game has even come close including all the battlefield sequels.

Comment

I voted Bf2142.

I've enjoyed Bf1942, Bf:V, Bf2, Bf2142 and ALL of the expansions/boosters/mods.

I think Bf2142 has the best balance and squad play of them all but I got tired of it after 18 months of tournament play. Not enough new content and EAs very shoddy handling of exploits, etc turned me away from the game.

BF2 + DCON is a hard combo to beat, but there's little activity anymore.

I play BF2 + AIX daily. I've been into AIX 1.0 for a year now and it has completely revitalized BF2 for me as I love the coop play with the bots cranked up to "uber". But, along with that comes the fact that AIX has ruined stock/vanilla Bf2 for me and I can't stand to play it.

There's only 2 weeks until AIX 2.0 releases... =)

Comment

Vietnam added...

Comment

Working...
                              X