I suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I suck!

A good five or ten minutes of TDM usually fixes any sensitivity problems I have.

Comment

I only play TDM lol.. I never play capture the flag or search and destroy.. I don't even think Internode have any server other than TDM

Comment

It helps to get mouse sensitivity down to a science, and standardize it to your liking.

The best thing to do is get a freaking huge mouse pad. Especially a metal one. My Razer ExactMat made me 2x better at every FPS I play. The large space it has enables you to lower your sensitivity so mouse movement is smoother and easier to aim consistently.

Not to mention your mouse... but most gamers have a good gaming mouse. Not everyone has a specialized mousepad. :P

Comment

Logitech MX518 and Steelseries QCK here... yep a good mouse mat is important too. You can almost feel getting better accuracy

Comment

Hmm at the moment I'm using an MX400 on a tiny metal cooler master mouse mat that I got free with my case XD I'm getting the G9 again when I can be bothered I guess I can get a razer mouse mat then too

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
              Hmm at the moment I'm using an MX400 on a tiny metal cooler master mouse mat that I got free with my case XD I'm getting the G9 again when I can be bothered I guess I can get a razer mouse mat then too
              Honestly, I'm so used to the combination of the two, if I used anything else, I would suck.

Comment

I used to snipe with a ball mouse... :O

I have some cheap mouse pad, which I constantly have to scrape the dirt or w/e off of, otherwise my G5 will catch on it. Seriously, I can feel even the slightest change to my mouse pad, so I always end up cleaning it - otherwise my shots are always behind the target .
                Like you said Kyle, I'll just go into some TDM server or whatnot and get my sensitivity/speed correct before playing where it matters.

Comment

The minimum sensitivity in game i think is 40%-50%.

Also i believe that is the same as bf2 being on sensitivity 0.4 or 0.5.

Also the reason your not consistent im sure is because generally if your on the better team you'll have an easier time.
                  A player generally does better, as a rule, if they are on the better team. Reason being you have less people shooting at you and are preoccupied fighting against the odds.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I have a bit of trouble going back and forth between cod and BF games as the gameplay style is quite a bit different.

Takes me a while to get back into either when I haven't played one for a long time, or if I've only played TF2.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
                      I have a bit of trouble going back and forth between cod and BF games as the gameplay style is quite a bit different.

Takes me a while to get back into either when I haven't played one for a long time, or if I've only played TF2.
                      at least youre not switching between BF, COD and STALKER. thats right STALKER. especially when you are playing with a lot of lag on the latter and no fix in sight for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X