I suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suck!

So I used to be quite good at this game.. Using sniper i would average around 30+ kills a round and very rarely would I die more than 7 times and I would always be either the top player or in the top three.. However I got bored of the game and went back to BF2 for a few months.. Now I have recently came back and to say the least I suck.. Not just suck as in missing a few shots and dying more often.. I mean suck as in struggling to break even with my kill death ratio.. I am f*cking terrible.. I have been back with the game for nearly a week now and I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. This REALLY sucks :cry:

Any of you guys had the same thing happen? and how long did it take you to get back into it? Any tips for getting back into that flow?

I have tried messing around with the sensitivity as that was the first thing i noticed when coming back to the game.. It's alot faster than BF2 not only in the way the games played but also the way you move and aim.

Re: I suck!

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

:P

Comment

Sure, it happens. You need to get back into the CoD way of fighting. Start out on really small or really large servers or try deathmatch servers for a bit.

Really small servers gives you more time to think. Really large keeps everyone hopping and chances are away from you if you are sniping. Deathmatch server, though its everyone for themselves, if they move, they are your enemy and you can just focus on one person at a time and get your speed back.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I come back from a break, but usually I'm untouchable with beginners luck

then I suck like usual :]

Comment

lol yeah, I'm starting to get used to it again.. But even when I used to be at my peak I was not consistent, one day i'll play on a server and get something like 60-14 and the next day i'll get 15-32 or something like that.. Some people are just REALLY good constantly. I can't seem to do that

Comment

Keep in mind that the people who were n00bs months ago now have a lot more skill and knowledge of the game under their belt.

And a lot of the people who pwn all the time are often very selective in the servers they choose.

Comment

Yeah, I choose all the noob servers. So let me know where you are going Crazy and I will see you there

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Hahaha.. I'm starting to get back into it now havent had a negative score all day which is good..

Though now I'm told ACOG sniping is for noobs.. O.o when did this happen?? I always thought the ACOG sniper was more challenging. Either way I'm pwning them with it XD

I also forgot just how annoying the nade spam and constant flow of air support is..

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                  I also forgot just how annoying the nade spam and constant flow of air support is..
                  Those are some of the signs you're not on the right server.

Comment

Internode pretty much has a monopoly on Aussie servers it's all I got.

Comment

yeah thats where i play aswell, and there are some very good players and (as usual) im always outclassed, possibly due to the fact my computer runs the game on low settings choppily if playing online and with people in sight. I once killed the MGer on downpour with an M16 and RDS coz he didnt notice me though

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                        Internode pretty much has a monopoly on Aussie servers it's all I got.
                        ewww internodes hardcore is terrible, i run out and BAM!

Comment

I've found it's usually in the sensitivity.

If not... then you've just had a bunch of bad rounds, it happens. A bad spawn here, a luck-shot there, and random shot in the back here, a miss there... it happens. Just sometimes more than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                            I've found it's usually in the sensitivity.
                            That's true for me. If I leave the mouse sensitivity settings in most games, I'll get pretty much the same sensitivity. Not with BF2 & 2142, I have to pull it down a fair bit and it always feels weird to go back to other games... it's just not the same... :|:

Comment

Yeah the sensitivity in CoD4 is what I have the most trouble with when coming back.. The look controls in BF2 are alot simpler also.

Comment

Working...
                              X