Yet another crazy rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another crazy rule

This made me laugh. I was on the "Losers-Forever" (click to see their response) server earlier and i was going around my business killing when i get told about the "3 time rule".

Apparently, when the server is half empty and most of the vehicles remain at the spawn point for an entire round, you still can't go in a tank more than three times in a row...

It's these kinds of silly admins and silly rules that ruin BF2 funtime

Re: Yet another crazy rule

Is that on a ranked server? Hope not..

Comment

Yea, it is. Sad really

Comment

i loved the message in the last pic, made me laugh

Comment

Well thats why they call them selfs Losers-Forever.U have to be a loser aka a retarded noob to join that clan lol.

Comment

Wow that's bad. I'm glad you took screen shots because otherwise I might not have believed you (great comment on the last screen BTW). I have seen some servers that are infantry only until there's at least 8 on a side. But that's just hilarious.

Comment

What I want to know is who keeps count once the server is full???????

Oh yeah...and that smiley face at the end of, "someone will take it, trust me", made me want to b*tch slap the dude!!!

Comment

Basically, he wants to go steal it

Comment

Don't die, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                    What I want to know is who keeps count once the server is full???????

Oh yeah...and that smiley face at the end of, "someone will take it, trust me", made me want to b*tch slap the dude!!!
                    B*tch slap him one for me as well....

You could report them but you and I both know it's a 50/50 chance that EA will do anything about it..:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                      B*tch slap him one for me as well....

You could report them but you and I both know it's a 50/50 chance that EA will do anything about it..:dead:
                      Meh, i don't care. It's their server, they can do what they like.

Comment

I thought admins of ranked servers were not allowed to limit players in using weapons, vehicles or assets but I must admit I also wouldn't care, I just leave and never come back at this kind of servers.

I have been kicked lately for 'Flying' over an uncap lmao. Was at Kubra Dam and wanted to check out their airfield traffic. According to RoE you are not allowed to attack groundtargets but you can attack airplanes and choppers going back for whatever reason, you can not expect to be 'safe' over your own airfield.

Comment

Originally posted by amfohr View Post
                          I thought admins of ranked servers were not allowed to limit players in using weapons, vehicles or assets but I must admit I also wouldn't care, I just leave and never come back at this kind of servers.
                          Just as in the real world, rules don't prevent motivated people from taking any particular kind of action.

Your apathy doesn't help.

Comment

I think you are idealistic, based on my experience I think it wont work but maybe you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                              Meh, i don't care. It's their server, they can do what they like.
                              if its a ranked server they still have to observe the EA EULA for a ranked server they cant "do what they like"

Comment

Working...
                              X