Will You Give EA Another Chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will You Give EA Another Chance?

Well, I'm playing the BFBC2 beta right now and the hit detection in that Beta is head-and-shoulders above the hitreg I've experienced in BF2. I'm getting in Chicago servers at 15-17ms ping and shots kill. No more dust clouds. So yeah, I've already pre-ordered after playing the beta for BFBC2 for a little bit.

Comment

hmmm... i'll reserve my poll choice for when and if bf3 devs release some ingame footage.

from the looks of BC2 i don't think i'll buy it. it looks too much like a console, imo. the way you fall over when you die looks a little funny. not that it is a game breaker, but it's not even semi realistic looking.

the relative freedom of flight was one of my favorite things about bf2, along with the overwhelmingly massive upgrade feeling from desert combat. pre-ordering was a non-issue for me upon seeing this. i knew i'd be playing it a while the second i saw ingame footage. it will have to have that appeal. 2142 didn't do it for me, and i only ever played it at a friend's.

so, until then...

Comment

bf2 was good

Comment

i will have it day 1

Comment

Working...
          X