Quitting a round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting a round

I can't believe I've played for so long but still don't know this, but when you quit a round, does it count as a automatic loss or does it reflect what happened at the end of the round?

Re: Quitting a round

it depends whether the team you were on when you quit lost or won after you leave. if you never spawn, you get neither a win or loss. if you spawn even once, then you are W/L committed.

Comment

Baically, if you quit a round before the round ends you will not receive any score but, I have notice that if you knife someone your account is updated with the count and tags of the people that you knife. Weird, but it does happen!

Comment

Originally posted by PhatomWarrior View Post
        Baically, if you quit a round before the round ends you will not receive any score but, I have notice that if you knife someone your account is updated with the count and tags of the people that you knife. Weird, but it does happen!
        the score may not update right away, but it will. the only thing that will cause you to lose info from that round (asides from a stats outage), is some form of a server crash. you don't have to finish out the round, but the game has to finish the round. the stats will feed at the end of that round.

Comment

i guess ill have to try this on another soldier :P

Comment

it does remember your score after you leave. I have left servers before and come back before the round ends and still had the points and kills from when i was there before.

Comment

It does remember your stats and dog tags, you just have to wait for the current round to end. (as long as neither the game or EA stats server crash)

It's true what Minmaster said, if you join a game and it's an imminent defeat then just wait it out and don't spawn.

Comment

That seems to happen every time I join a server. I always get stuck on the team that is about to lose badly. It makes sense, though; that's the team that players are going to leave.

Comment

then don't join, just disconnect from the server and you won't get a Loss.

Comment

Just a note, if you stay in a round until defeat, you get a loss. Regardless of if you spawn in.

As far as W/L goes, I think I have it mastered... Well, I think 4/1 is good

Comment

my WL is awsome because i played alot of 60 player Q city maps when i started my new soldier LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X