Switched Sides.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched Sides.

Why EVERY single time I play BF2 and I start getting into it do I get switched to the other team? It happens EVERY time.. I will get a few kills and cap some flags then all of a sudden I get killed and switched it's beginning to get REALLY annoying!.. It always seems to be me that get's switched is it because I'm not in a squad? If I join a squad do I have less chance of this happening?.. Ruins the whole round, Especially when you work hard the whole round to win and right at the end you're switched to the other team to take the fall for their incompetence.

Re: Switched Sides.

be a squad leader

Comment

Yes it really gets to me too, you fight hard all round to help your team win and the when the tickets are 69-7 i get switched on to the loosing team, happenes nearly every round or every other round, just like yesterday.

Also like what happened yesterday at karkand, it was one of them rounds where all the fighting/nade spamming takes place at the USMC un-cap (just the way i hate rounds to be played) so after a while i broke free and capped the square flag while typing in the TEAM speak ''get ready to spawn at square'', the flag had just gone up and about five people spawned the stright away then the enemy comes running in and kills me, then i get switched. after i helped the USMC get a flag and now am trying to get it back but just met with a wall of nades.

It reall gets to me, really really gets to me.

What i want to know is, if am a squad leader will i NEVER EVER get switched, 100%.

Comment

I rarely get switch I'm always a squad leader, and auto balance never moves me.

Comment

Be a squad leader, then you ain't going nowhere.

Comment

I've been switched as the commander. If an admin wants to put himself on the winning team, whoever he picks to screw is getting switched when they die.

Comment

What annoys me further is it only happens when me and my team are doing well.. When it's me getting my as* kicked I never get switched to the winning team.

Owell thanks for the replies I'll try being squad leader, hopefully that might fix it.

Comment

Gimme an S!
                Gimme a Q!
                Gimme a U!
                Gimme an A!
                Gimme a D!

Comment

Note that squad leaders can get switched as well but it only happens on rare occasions for some reason...

It happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
                    Note that squad leaders can get switched as well but it only happens on rare occasions for some reason...

It happened to me
                    Be the squad leader with the highest points on the team. You won't go anywhere either.

Comment

It depends on the server. Some servers have auto balance turned on, but most use the so called "smart balance" that wont switch you over unless your a squadless bastard

Comment

Originally posted by finc.hairy
                        Be the squad leader with the highest points on the team. You won't go anywhere either.
                        oh thats why I never get switched

Comment

I think squadless people are changed first, then people in a squad are changed second, and squad leaders are changed last. So if you're playing on a 32vs32 server and you're in a squad, you should never be changed because there's always lone wolves that will be switched before you.

Comment

What annoys me further is it only happens when me and my team are doing well.. When it's me getting my as* kicked I never get switched to the winning team.
                            The chances of that happening are seriously slim. Simply because a team that is losing is more likely to have players jump ship ergo causing winning players to be team switched to the losing side. When do you find winning players jumping ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                              I think squadless people are changed first, then people in a squad are changed second, and squad leaders are changed last. So if you're playing on a 32vs32 server and you're in a squad, you should never be changed because there's always lone wolves that will be switched before you.
                              I think that's only on smartbalance. In autobalance, after the team player count difference goes above x (set by server admin), it switches the first person to die who's not a squad leader or commander I think. I've been switched plenty of times while I was in a squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X