Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: =Swat= admins really decived me.

Originally posted by SiLeNtScOpE296 View Post
    Thats right break our server rules, get banned and act like a jerk. We will lift it no problem.:thumbsup: Our server, our rules dont like them dont play there, why would you be allowed to break rules and get away with it? Because we know you, you get special treatment? Get real.
    Now everyone knows that your server is crap and word will get around.Generally you show your regulars some slack but it's obvious that you don't care about your player base and word si already getting out with this thread.

Comment

lol i really doubt that.

Comment

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] Stephensolofo View Post
          Now everyone knows that your server is crap and word will get around.Generally you show your regulars some slack but it's obvious that you don't care about your player base and word si already getting out with this thread.
          Yeah, probably not. It is amazing that this group here on the TGN forums think they are so far reaching. You'd be surprised how many players out there have never heard of these forums. Look at the names here and it is a small handful compared to the ones that are playing the game.

Comment

Yeah there are lots of people I play with who I don't see around here, and even they are a small portion of 2142 players.

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNtScOpE296 View Post
              You will never see any of us verbally insulting someone. Can you prove me wrong?
              Dude, like five posts up from this one you called him a pompous ****head. Admins like you make me .

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                Yeah, probably not. It is amazing that this group here on the TGN forums think they are so far reaching. You'd be surprised how many players out there have never heard of these forums. Look at the names here and it is a small handful compared to the ones that are playing the game.
                Actually i wasent trying to reach no where really since this is the only forum I dedicate some of my time. But i know here there is alot of reasonable ppl that arent stupid and just letting them know what ive experienced with swat admins, that was absolute bullsh!t, so they can be careful, if one day, they put foot into swat sidi power plant. And the worst part is that i got banned by PB. And afterwards swat admins got smart on me on there forum for no reason.

Comment

Banned for bad language? Woulda figured that to be a kick on the first offense. Seems like I remember a run in with the SWAT admins (probably for dropping a transport on an especially troublesome walker or some such). Plenty of other server tho, so I haven't played there in ages.

I actually do find some value in these threads tho. I tend to avoid servers that show up here as being bad and have more than a player or two who have had problems with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X