=Swat= admins really decived me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =Swat= admins really decived me.

Ok, for the past 7month i play on this server, =swat= sidi power plant where most of the time I was logged on. I entered the serverthe other night at like 4am, I was pretty mutch wasted and started to talk **** to the 7-8 noob that where in the server to have some fun, i get banned. for bad words, Okay no big deal.
    Next thing I know when i ask for unban on there web page, i get a full **** loads of trash talk about those admins. deeznuts and silentscope. Seriously at some point i thought i was arguing with some kids. however i just asked why they dint want to unban me and I gaved them good reasons to let me in, like ive been playing on this server 3/4 of the time i was logged on for like the past 7months, never disrespected any admins, I have alot of friends playing on that server and bla bla bla.
    Result i just cant go to there web forums any more. I dont really care about getting banned from a server since I have plenty of other good one like TG in my favs, But it sadly comes that titan sidi is my fav map. Kinda sad to see some idiot hating on me. Anyways just wanted to share this dumb thread with you guys, since theres no new subjects around here in TBF...

Re: =Swat= admins really decived me.

yeah dealing with other people in online games

Comment

don't take it so seriously, there are tons of servers. i've been banned tons of times even for the most idiotic reasons like cutting the line for gunship and issuing orders to squads. i just move on and find another place to play. i noticed eventually all the bans go away anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
        don't take it so seriously, there are tons of servers. i've been banned tons of times even for the most idiotic reasons like cutting the line for gunship and issuing orders to squads. i just move on and find another place to play. i noticed eventually all the bans go away anyways.
        Banned for giving orders lol.Anyways bans sometimes do last forever,im still banned from wake axxium on my original cd key for 3 tks while dropping a bomb

Comment

Wardog, we do not tolerate people insulting and abusing other players in our servers. Take your mouth somewhere else, thats what we told you. You were banned from our website because you came in expecting us to unban you, acting like a pompus ****head, and then insulting us in your unban post. Does that really surprise you?

Comment

no offence but from my experineces in the swat servers it wouldnt surprise me if some of your clan members had cheats. Almost impossible shots being pulled off and being able to know where i was even at great distances with camo seemed suspect. I believe you got busted once before silentscope for something similar from what i was told?

Comment

No i have never cheated, dont forget what your ping was in our server compared to mine. 100-20 big difference there, i use recon drone or inf sonar so if your in the server im on guard.

Comment

Oh boy, another one of these threads?

Careful not to get into flame land or we put a padlock on the thread.

Comment

Comment

Meh, SWAT is a very dodgy clan full of cry babies. Hearing them say "we do not tolerate people insulting and abusing other players in our servers" is simply LOL.

Hypocrisy truly is a world-wide religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                      Meh, SWAT is a very dodgy clan full of cry babies. Hearing them say "we do not tolerate people insulting and abusing other players in our servers" is simply LOL.

Hypocrisy truly is a world-wide religion.
                      You will never see any of us verbally insulting someone. Can you prove me wrong?

Comment

Yeah i was banned from a SWAT server for cursing, then i went to their forum to get a casual unban seeing that i was familiar with most of their members, but all they did was get smart and start talking ****...

Comment

Thats right break our server rules, get banned and act like a jerk. We will lift it no problem.:thumbsup: Our server, our rules dont like them dont play there, why would you be allowed to break rules and get away with it? Because we know you, you get special treatment? Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                            Oh boy, another one of these threads?

Careful not to get into flame land or we put a padlock on the thread.

Geee , how about locking/deleting a few of these threads discussing glitches ? Let 'em flame each other , big deal . It does less harm in allowing open forum on basically how to cheat ... (if not needlessly peak curiousity for noobs in how to cheat) Don't know who canned the server owners group , but you have bigger problems than being concerned w/ a little flaming around here .

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNtScOpE296
                              Wardog, we do not tolerate people insulting and abusing other players in our servers. Take your mouth somewhere else, thats what we told you. You were banned from our website because you came in expecting us to unban you, acting like a pompus ****head, and then insulting us in your unban post. Does that really surprise you?
                              I Explained what truly happened why i got banned and asked for a unbanrequest without any disrespect. Then the reply a big "NO" with a thumb down, Yeah i was surprised.

Originally posted by =<ZzZ>= Nightmare_90 View Post
                              Yeah i was banned from a SWAT server for cursing, then i went to their forum to get a casual unban seeing that i was familiar with most of their members, but all they did was get smart and start talking ****...
                              thank you

Originally posted by SiLeNtScOpE296 View Post
                              You will never see any of us verbally insulting someone. Can you prove me wrong?
                              No swat member never insult any one i have to give them credit for that. But So did I never insulted any one on your server and could someone prove me WRONG?! I dont think so... Yeah and them your gonna tell me but yeah you got banned for insulting someone, yeah i insulted a bunch of noobs that where on a 4a.m.. I mean come on this is ridiculous.

And first of all silent scope for the last year I played swat titan sidi i only saw you around for the last or second month around the server.

Comment

Working...
                              X