Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars

I was thinking of buying guild wars but i was wondering what everyone thought of it, and which one to buy, as there a quite a few different ones.

any info would be appreciated.

Re: Guild Wars

Prophecies if you want a smooth learning curve and quite a long story.

Also take a look here: http://www.guildwarsguru.com/content...buy-id2249.php

Comment

If they have a large pack with all the expansions then I suggest getting that of course you need a lot of time to finish all of them.

The standard game is really great I love the story and the graphics are very good for a mmo.

So I say get it I enjoyed it when I did play it but I have no more time for it anymore.

Comment

i wasted a year of my life on guild wars..great game if you play it with the right people

you need to get them all i think if you really want to play the game to its max

Comment

Graphics are top notch and the story is really well done. Definitely a good buy. EXCEPT YOU CANT JUMP.....

Comment

I've sunk hundreds of hours into the Guild Wars series. As it stands, Prophecies is fairly void of people, so grouping up with living humans might be difficult in areas.

Nightfall is probably your safest bet as it's the newest "full" expansion out there. Eye of the North is also fairly packed but it's only for those with a previous title in the series as it is a bridging title between GW1 and the upcoming GW2.

Factions isn't too bad as far as people numbers are concerned, but the story in it sort of falls flat compared to the rest.

Comment

lol, Guild Wars: 18 hours
              I've only being playing for a week. :shock:

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
              If they have a large pack with all the expansions then I suggest getting that of course you need a lot of time to finish all of them.
              Since 1999, we've paid our members over $3.2 Billion in Cash Back. Join now for an extra 10% Cash Back boost. Shop 3,500+ stores using coupons or cash back!

Bargain.

Comment

You can jump! just not over stuff.

type "/jump" in the chat.

Comment

man you shoulda played when game was new, solo farm mobs with a 55 hp monk was ftw :thumbsup:
                  too bad like everyone started doin it so they nerfed the best farm skill ever and its useless now.

R.I.P Protective Bond :cry:

Comment

It`s an awesome game with a good PvP system but in the end, like all MMOS, it`s all down to the same builds and skillsets.
                    More like Build Wars, am I right?

Comment

How rare is black dye?
                      I found some today!

Comment

Dunno, I kept grinding em from monster runs and got loads of em.

Comment

Usually around 7K...

Comment

Working...
                          X