Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Swearing server. Deterrent?

Originally posted by DeadDecoy View Post
    I'm indifferent, but some people might have the PC in a family room with speakers that can be heard by their children, even if the screen can't be seen. They might not appreciate people screaming obscenities down their microphone at 6pm when there is no need for it.
    There is a little thing called headphones that is very handy when you don't want people to hear what you're doing.

What's so bad about swearing? Insulting people is one thing but the occasional "damn" or "sheet" doesn't bother me one bit

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
      There is a little thing called headphones that is very handy when you don't want people to hear what you're doing.
      I think you're missing my point, he wanted to know if a server with a no swearing rule will deter people from playing on the server. I was giving an example of someone who will probably seek out a no swearing server rather than be deterred.

Comment

I never got why people swear down their mics. If you wanna swear, just say it without pressing voip down. I mean, what the hell do you want me to do, give you some free kills so you calm down?

A no swearing rule doesn't bother me much.

Comment

need some more votes by the 15th :P

Comment

Working...
          X