Air vehicles and being a smacktard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air vehicles and being a smacktard.

It probably won't occur in our lifetime, but if I had to guess, my money would be on something happening within the next 100 years.
    Only 100 years to wait until BF2 is free of smacktards. Hmmm who knows by that time we might acually have the next patch... or, shock horror. maybe BF3.

Comment

Haven't you guys seen Idiocracy?

Comment

what a glorious movie

Comment

It almost made me cry. I've seen it in action, it's true. The morons are out-breeding intelligent people. We had a dipschiße in Strategic Command. He had five kids. The smartest guy there planned on never getting married, at least not in the U.S. Hell, all of the rest of the married guys in the detachment had exactly enough kids to add up to the idiot's army. I have two, three other guys had one each.

Comment

Well, it's almost unavoidable for the idiots to outbreed genuinely intelligent people by reason of our statistical rarity. I figure the tables will turn once genetic engineering becomes the norm: after all, if given the choice, parents will opt for healthier, stronger and more intelligent children. It's not rocket science... or is it?

Originally posted by bigpappa View Post
            what a glorious show
            He's talking about the movie, not your favorite show "Oww my balls!"

Comment

We've tried eugenics in the U.S. before. In fact, Hitler based his eugenics program on the one he had seen the U.S. use.
              Americans don't have the balls to attack their enemies with total war anymore. Why should anyone think they would attack domestic enemies any more viciously?
              Make no mistake: I do feel that a general weakening of the genepool and breeding of idiots constitutes enemies of the general American public. When I see someone eating a McDonald's Big Mac, talking on a cell phone, drinking soda, and smoking a cigarette flip someone off for driving normally in their lane, I feel I should practice active eugenics and remove them from the circle of life. Sadly, if they own a vehicle and a cell phone they have probably already spawned a litter or two. In the U.S. mating is associated with adulthood, not the other way around. When I went to Israel, the IDF were astonished at the fact that I was married at the age of 22. There they marry when they are deemed ready, usually around the age of 30 or so. American Soldiers make a lot more money compared to IDF troops, but still.

Nice dig on bigpappa, by the way. Of course, he probably gets it without getting it, if you know what I mean.

Comment

On wake I just back up and use the slop for fast lunch, Or go backwards do a 180 turn and power up before they manage to walk around the jet to stand in front to force TK. You get used to retards, and if the TK me I just punish them, but once I'm in the air I don't die till I lag up or a much better player manages to shoot me down, usualy end up 0 to 3 deaths per round when flying.

Comment

TKers are the best, just keep tracking them and hunting them down, go medic and **** up their rounds until they log/ They lead a sad existence where they need their jet sex.

Its actually more fun to piss off tkers then play bf2 sometimes especially when they know your doing it and cant prove crap and fill the chat making them look like idiots.

Comment

Working...
                  X