BF2 Lag WIERD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Lag WIERD

Ok so when i get in a game i will lag the little message will come up :Establshing reconection or w/e that little yellow message says. Also i dis-abled my firewalls and virus system that helped but! I can only join like 1 server and it will play fine no lag or anything, then i join a diffrent server and its just as bad as before. I've done everything i could think of except re-set my router, but i dont lag on any other games such as Counter-Strike or TF2. Thanks in advance.

Re: BF2 Lag WIERD

Make sure you are picking LOW ping servers to play on.

System specs please.

Comment

yea lol i know it still doesnt make much of a diffrence.

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz

1G ram

NVIDIA GeForce 6100

err anything else?

Comment

Do a manual punkbuster update. ( evenbalance.com I think) Try the latest nVidia drivers. It certainly won't hurt.

Re-enable your firewall and antivirus. They don't ever need to be off. BF2 opens a lot of ports and having a disabled firewall is an open invitation for hacking.

Comment

yea already had done Manual up-date with Punkbuster and didnt do anything and arent any new drivers D:

Comment

i think your gfxcard is little bit old bf2 is a big game whit big maps

Comment

Yeah the whole system looks kinda old. That's probably the problem.

Comment

ok so i was playing a 32 Dragon Valley and i had NO lag at all everything was great liek it should be not my machine yea i have to run on Low but i plan on updating Gcard, Ram , and PSU but i can run fine right now its just on vertain hours or maps something :/ thanks for all the input guys

Comment

Originally posted by pac_sun50 View Post
                  ok so i was playing a 32 Dragon Valley and i had NO lag at all everything was great liek it should be not my machine yea i have to run on Low but i plan on updating Gcard, Ram , and PSU but i can run fine right now its just on vertain hours or maps something :/ thanks for all the input guys
                  then i guess that dragon valey dont need much but the other maps do

Comment

Working...
                  X