• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Heroes Closed Beta starts February 11th

how do you see your member number?

Comment

Click your username and look at the number in the address.

I'm 25806

Comment

I'm beta'd already and I'm gonna re-download tomoRRow

Comment

Comment

user/4905

Thats good, right?

Comment

We’ve also been working on improving what you see and feel in-game. We’ve fine-tuned our hit detection and made some balance improvements. We’ve hammered away on many of the bugs you were experiencing. We’ve even worked on some new customisation items and designed some new maps. These are things we will continue to work on throughout the beta and beyond.
              i just saw this on the BF:H mail i had in my inbox :P

finally more maps, the other 2 were getting real old and the game isnt even out yet :P

Comment

How come I don't get the emails

Comment

because you touch yourself at night.

hahahaha no seriously... shame on you.

i dont remember where they got my mail, i think it was when i submited my mail the 1st time i applied for a beta key.

Comment

lol well I already have a key so I don't see why I'm not getting the emails

Comment

So when they said the 11th they mean 11th in California or 11th in Sweden? Because it is the 11th in Sweden, just early right now.

Comment

Is it possible that one of these news posts could survive without the hoard of Eeyores who just want to take a dump on Dice at every opportunity?

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus View Post
                          Is it possible that one of these news posts could survive without the hoard of Eeyores who just want to take a dump on Dice at every opportunity?
                          For a second, I thought I had stumbled into the wrong forum. People are excited about BFH now? Judging by the posts in the earlier news threads, I thought it was the final horrible nail in the coffin for Battlefield or something

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx View Post
                            For a second, I thought I had stumbled into the wrong forum. People are excited about BFH now? Judging by the posts in the earlier news threads, I thought it was the final horrible nail in the coffin for Battlefield or something
                            the game is free, so it's ok

Comment

...239541, me thinks that its a cold day in hell. This can't be right as your place in line, I had already signed into the Heroes pages months ago and only signed up to get into this BETA yesterday. I need to get into the Battlefield groove again, I got a feeling before summer BF3 is going to be announced

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx View Post
                                Well, this was before 1943 was announced.

Comment

Working...
                                X