I m going 100% for CSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I m going 100% for CSS

So i have been playing css sins it came out but never went 100% whit it. I olways changed from games to games and never have been good whit one of them because of the fast changes i made. I olway s wanted to be pro in a game ( not for leauges or champioships) but just to own publik servers So from all the games i have i think it s time to get realy good whit one and i choose it will be CSS :yay:.
    Because it s the godfather of all fps s and it s the a game that requere the moste skillz. So i deleted all the other games from my comp and going pro css :salute:

Re: I m going 100% for CSS

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
    So i have been playing css sins it came out but never went 100% whit it. I olways changed from games to games and never have been good whit one of them because of the fast changes i made. I olway s wanted to be pro in a game ( not for leauges or champioships) but just to own publik servers So from all the games i have i think it s time to get realy good whit one and i choose it will be CSS :yay:.
    Because it s the godfather of all fps s and it s the a game that requere the moste skillz. So i deleted all the other games from my comp and going pro css :salute:
    I'm not even that dedicated... :hmm:

Although when CAL rolls around I try not play anything else.

Comment

you will play it for a number of years, until the game slowly takes away you're will to live

lol just kidding, I have played cs for a very long time, but it can be incredibly frustrating, and imo is not a good game if you are looking for pure fun

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ View Post
        you will play it for a number of years, until the game slowly takes away you're will to live

lol just kidding, I have played cs for a very long time, but it can be incredibly frustrating, and imo is not a good game if you are looking for pure fun
        ... lol, thats for sure. /rage

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ View Post

The problems whit other games that i have is that it get s supported for some time but at the end the devs drop it, look at cod4 only given us 3 maps and that s it. But what i like about cs is that you can change evry thing in it skins, weapons skins even the paitings on the wall you just name it. Plus it has like 10000 maps and not some crappy maps but very profesional made ones. I agry it can be frustrating when some1 kills you but that s why i m dropping all the other game s and going to try to master this one.

Comment

... CoD4 actually has quite a lively competition gaming scene. They are releasing remakes of older maps, as well as constantly testing new maps for competition play. Sure, CSS is a great competition game, but Call of Duty will always be up there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Kodak View Post
              ... CoD4 actually has quite a lively competition gaming scene. They are releasing remakes of older maps, as well as constantly testing new maps for competition play. Sure, CSS is a great competition game, but Call of Duty will always be up there as well.
              yeah one step behind css :nod:

sry have to show my patriothism now

Comment

the problem with COD4 however is that it is a dire game

yes I said that

I hate COD4

I see what it really is and it is nowhere near CS

Comment

Have fun playing CSS with the other millions of people trying to be pro... lol

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e
                    Have fun playing CSS with the other millions of people trying to be pro... lol
                    Yea I know...

The only reason I play this game isn't because I want to be pro, its because of the randy 5ks that happen in 3 seconds, the 3v1 bomb planted situations, or the awesome ragdoll and blood effects. I love it. :P

It would be cool to play CS for money... but it would take way too much time and bring in too little money for it to even be a realistic goal in life.

If your just starting now... and you play endlessly for 4-5 years... you might get on a pro team. GL HF.

Comment

^^ That's why I used to play CoD4. Infact, that's the only reason I gamed.

Pubbing got boring with the amount of hours I put in, but having clutch situations was just amazing - and it gave me such a rush. Maybe you want CSS to be that game for you, but I loved CoD4 just as much

Comment

Originally posted by 'Kodak View Post
                        ^^ That's why I used to play CoD4. Infact, that's the only reason I gamed.

Pubbing got boring with the amount of hours I put in, but having clutch situations was just amazing - and it gave me such a rush. Maybe you want CSS to be that game for you, but I loved CoD4 just as much
                        CS you actually have to aim thats why you don't like it...

Comment

Originally posted by kyle View Post
                          cs you actually have to aim thats why you don't like it... :d
                          kapowned

Comment

CoD4 recquires aim too, not the same pixel accurate though

Well my opinion is that CoD4's gameplay is a lot more fastpaced, fun and fluid (while CS can be the same thing it often stalemates and the team who wins is the team that spams the most through doors and/or has the most AWP users)

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
                              CoD4 recquires aim too, not the same pixel accurate though

Well my opinion is that CoD4's gameplay is a lot more fastpaced, fun and fluid (while CS can be the same thing it often stalemates and the team who wins is the team that spams the most through doors and/or has the most AWP users)

talking about spam cod4 has a lot of them ppl than just shoot true the walls and the nades that ppl just trow in the sky and lands on your head. And ofcource the noobtube just made your first step and some1 shoots a tuub right into your base.

Comment

Working...
                              X