bf2 Vs bf 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 Vs bf 2142

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

help me out here guys!!!

we all know our game is better lets show dem foolz from the bf2 section what for :thumbsup:

Re: bf2 Vs bf 2142

mmm This always comes up and it just seems that there are so many bf2ers. EA/DICE kind of dropped the ball with 2142 in the fact that it didn't get as much tlc as Battlefield 2 did. Like Battlefield 2 goes so well because if you get bored of it you have a huge selection of mods and modding/mapping tools are easy to use and EA have really boosted up the number of maps from the original game in patches. EA only released one official map (Highway Tampa) for Battlefield 2142, one booster back (norther strike) and no official editor (just converting the Battlefield 2 editor but its prone to crashing and bugging up and makes things harder). I like my battlefield 2142 though

Comment

Battlefield 2142 is by far the superior game. 2142 feels like a game in the 22nd century while Battlefield 2 feels like some cumbersome cake mixture of jets, planes, and crazy arab soldiers.

Comment

haha indeed but post it in the other thread so we can get some responses from the bf2 HxC players :P

Comment

BF2 : Jump-in-the-air-do-a-180-lie-flat-whilst-in-the-air-start-shooting-kill-enemy-before-they-reach-the-ground

BF2142 : Crouch-shoot-kill.

Which one sounds sillier?

Comment

2142 sounds sillier cause its not awesomesauce

Comment

my word / pair of words!!

@lolyn

when was silly ever a bad thing ? :P

Comment

The vehicles in bf2 are way overpowered you'll have no chance of killing a tank by yourself. In 2142 its evened out you can take on a tank by yourself and maybe come the victor. Also aircraft are evened out. You can get shot down now, rather than not dying for the whole round.

Comment

Originally posted by r3dn3x View Post
                  The vehicles in bf2 are way overpowered you'll have no chance of killing a tank by yourself. In 2142 its evened out you can take on a tank by yourself and maybe come the victor. Also aircraft are evened out. You can get shot down now, rather than not dying for the whole round.
                  The only vehicals overpowered in BF2 are the jets as the only effective counter to a jet is another jet. Tanks are childs play to kill 2 hits to the tracks and there dead and an APC can be hit pretty much anywere twice and die. Helicopters though do take some skill to take down, if your good (like me ) you can snipe the pilot out of the cockpit with a single AT round which usually leads to the Helicopter crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                    BF2 : Jump-in-the-air-do-a-180-lie-flat-whilst-in-the-air-start-shooting-kill-enemy-before-they-reach-the-ground

BF2142 : Crouch-shoot-kill.

Which one sounds sillier?
                    BF2 would so much better if going to/from prone gave you more deviation. Plus I miss not being able to throw C4 over a fence. Seriously once on Karkand there was a sniper on the other side with claymores blocking the entrance, what else am I supposed to do?

Comment

claymores kill me on bf2 b/c I try to crouch by them...

Comment

according to game-monitor BF2 > BF2142

Comment

I also die when I jump off a high ledge and my chute doesn't deploy b/c jump and chute have to be on 2 different keys. Then I remember that 2142 is better and quit to play it.

Comment

who says you can't throw rdx over walls?

i've only used it about thrice and could jump and throw it?

Comment

You can bind parachute and jump to the same key, it's on BF2S.

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
                              who says you can't throw rdx over walls?

i've only used it about thrice and could jump and throw it?
                              C4. Basically both your mouse buttons are disabled when you jump in BF2, so you can't drop C4 in mid-air.

Comment

Working...
                              X