Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: multiple supreme commanders

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
    I hate cheaters and hackers, we get them on Snakes Lair servers, and it is a shame that it happens, but at least we honest players know we have earned our stats and didn't steal them like some no skills loser.
    As a server admin i take pbss of every player in the server, at least 3 times a day. So thats almost 150 screen shots to look at,(48 slot) in the last month we only caught one cheater. There really arent as many cheaters as people claim there are, as the game is getting old, i think some people are just really good.

ps~you cannot steal stats.

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNtScOpE296
      As a server admin i take pbss of every player in the server, at least 3 times a day. So thats almost 150 screen shots to look at,(48 slot) in the last month we only caught one cheater. There really arent as many cheaters as people claim there are, as the game is getting old, i think some people are just really good.

ps~you cannot steal stats.
      It is funny how skilled players get accused of cheating, it is like you said there are just some really good players out there, faster computers, better internet connections all come into play as well.

Comment

I think they should remove the restriction and let anyone that has the points be supreme commander.

Comment

Working...
        X