Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st ever...

hehe i had a couple of tau models

and tbf im, quite rusty at DoW aswell lol i was awesome back in the day but now im slooooooow i just like playing single player

Comment

Originally posted by Ekalb View Post
      First ever time I played this game I started a singleplayer Berlin. I'd played many fps's before including Battlefield 2 (none online though) but when the round started I was so lost, it felt so weird will all these new sounds and all these things going on. I had to deal with a restricted kit and i just felt so incredibly new and lost AND IT WAS WITH BOTS!
      lolz I hate when I get knifed from behind by a bot... on the easiest difficulty and I didn't even notice him

Comment

I think my first spawn was in Camp G. I'm sure I was killed many more times then I wanted. But the transition was fairly quick (being a BF1942, and BF2 vet). Was heaps of fun then and still is today.

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
        hehe i had a couple of tau models

and tbf im, quite rusty at DoW aswell lol i was awesome back in the day but now im slooooooow i just like playing single player
        Hey I have the Winter Assault and Dark Crusade, just starting playing Dark Crusade again this past week or so. Still a great game but I'm sticking to single player right now because I'm also slow.

Comment

my reccomendation : DO NOT BUY soulstorm , it's atrocious you might as well torrent it

Comment

My first spawn was on Minsk, because I've always found that map to be most representative of the game's concept. The cold war. Since I had a rankup with the EBGames promotion, I already had the defibrilator and could happily revive my comrades, although I died a few times in the process :laugh:

However, the weapons' sounds, the scenery and the titan sitting overhead with its sheer size were a sight for sore eyes. And the best part ; winning my first encouter. My first kill upon entering that realm. I'm usually not great in combat, but oh yeaaaahh. That felt good. I liked that game already

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
              my reccomendation : DO NOT BUY soulstorm , it's atrocious you might as well torrent it
              I'm not going to. I've heard/seen some stuff about DoW2. I don't know how they could make it better? Maybe new units? The visuals are great and I love that you can paint your own army colours.

Comment

i think dow 2 will just be liek a reskinned company of heroes ... nevertheless i can't wait for it and it looks aweome as hell the e3 trailer was like "omg *****!"

i imagine it will be alot of what we have seen already but new units would be great
                once they enter the forgeworld realm they have loooooooooads to choose from

as for storyline i think/ hope they will carry on from where the first game left off on tartarus with the daemon, the main antagonist appears to be chaos on the e3 trailer so it seems likely

Comment

Working...
                X