Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st ever...

..round for me :

it was on a mates PC on minsk i remember it so well because in my 1st spawn i went looking arround the titan and got in the aa gun and saw an AT just happen to fly by which i blew up and got my 1st combat efficiency ...talk about a good start.

then a coupe of buddies from RL joined and we went around capping silo's i remember one bit where we were moving up to silo 4 all tactical like and on ts at the time was a mexican friend of mine called diego and he said something to me and as he said it he walked up to me ingame so it felt as though it was coming from his soldier at which i was liek "haha wow ive never experianced this before, these people are real and actually life like"

this game truly is awesome and epic and an awesome epic success

Post your stories they need not be first rounds but first somethings.....

Re: 1st ever...

1st ever spawn (other than sidi demo) was on suez conquest. i ran from the PAC base to the first EU flag, the dry lake and then ended up pushing towards the bridge.

Comment

my first match was on sidi power plant, and as soon as i spawned i got killed by a ****ing spawn camper.
      happened a few times before i wised up and spawned somewhere else.

Comment

1st ever spawn:

Minsk 64 CQ, joined the game and entered a squad that one of my IRL friends had started. The first thing I did was to spawn at an APC surrounded by 3 enemy walkers :P

But, I really liked the game and in the end I got hundreds of hours of fun

Comment

First spawn was on a suez titan server, I got into an air transport thinking "Awww cool man, a plane " and promptly crashed it.

Pro

Comment

Well it was cerbere landing and I spwned eu. I bought the game around the time EA unlocked all the weapons and equips for a short period so more people would get interested. So I pulled out the coolest looking gun I saw, which to me at the time was the Baur. So i pulled this thing out and got a combat efficiency pin after taking out five dudes around the church.

Comment

you guys actually remember the first thing that you did? all i know was that i started on a titan match most likely

Comment

First spawn ever was at Silo 2 on Suez Titan. Very confuzzled, I ran about a bit before getting roadkilled by a FAV.

Comment

I was 14, on my bathroom floor, and she wanted the light off. It was grand!

Comment

My first spawn was on titan mode believe the map was Verdun. I spawned on the titan and was just looking around for a few minutes, I remember my Graphics card then could not play titan without giving me the effect that I had 250 ping, therefore I took the gunship and crashed it into a tank. 2 kills!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpLiTz View Post
                      yeah we know splitz interests pretty well lol

Comment

My first spawn was in SP Berlin, But that's uneventful.

So I think my first was Gibraltar, We were at ruins and barely holding our own, 64 man (This was my first time EVER playing anything beyond 32...I ****ing hate Warrock...So naturally I jumped into the closest 64) Orbitals were all around, I was like "OH MY GOD".

I remember running behind a Crate after we took a **** ton of fire and thinking "OH **** OH ****".

I don't think I had a VOIP Experience till I learned what Button it was.

People would talk, But I didn't know how to talk back...

Comment

my first match was on sidi power plant, and as soon as i spawned i got killed by a ****ing spawn camper.
                          haha nice lucky start xD

First spawn was on a suez titan server, I got into an air transport thinking "Awww cool man, a plane " and promptly crashed it.
                          LOL Pro indeed
                          "all aboard the failboat!!"

Sounds fun did she prefer Pac or Eu :laugh:

Comment

I went on a titan server and started killing everyone i saw. Until i realized my score was negative. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy
                              Story of my life LOL, happened exactly the same with me in Minsk. A ****ing Walker killing everthing at PAC base.

Then I spawned in a Transport which was blown up almost instantly, I thought wtf???

I went on a titan server and started killing everyone i saw. Until i realized my score was negative.
                              Exactly the same here, I had really, really problems distinguishing PAC from EU and visa versa

Good thread Chriz

Comment

Working...
                              X