The Playstaion E3 Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Playstaion E3 Thread.

Well after I stayed up to watch the Microsoft conference I was shocked to see that FF13 would also be available on Xbox but FFVersus13 will still be a Exclusive.

So I'm going to list some games shown at E3 with some info

Games

Last Night:

Resident Evil 5:

Showed Gameplay and Co-op online gameplay as announced it would be Released Simultaneously on Friday the 13th of March 2009!

Tomorrow The PS3 Conference Begins and a lot of people are hoping to god that they have many BIG reveals to cover the Loss of exclusivity FF13.

Tomorrow's Speculated Games:

Killzone 2
    Resistance 2
    LBP
    inFamous

FFVersus13
    FF7 PS3 Remake (Many have speculated that this may be coming as Square announced that something BIG was coming for FF7)
    Sony's Secret AAA Game(This IS NOT MAG)
    WarHawk Expansion 3( Teased on the PSBlog under hidden text you will find a large feather)
    Team ICO Project Possibly Shadow of Colossus 2
    Motorstorm 2 Pacific Rift
    White Knight Cronicles
    The Agency
    Twisted Metal
    Tekken 6
    Heavy Rain(Origami Killer)
    Socom Confrontation
    God of War III Trailer
    Ratchet and Clank
    MAG

Many PSN Games were revealed and a PSN Video service from a couple of Company's

I will Update this once I have seen the PS3 Conference.

Key:
    Didn't Show
    Shown

Re: The Playstaion E3 Thread.

I wonder how much microsoft paid to get their grubby mits on FFXIII......
    But I think the ps3 conference will blow the 360 one out of the water. :nod:
    Especially with LBP.

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat
      I wonder how much microsoft paid to get their grubby mits on FFXIII......
      But I think the ps3 conference will blow the 360 one out of the water. :nod:
      Especially with LBP.
      I laugh at the fact that 360 is going to have Multi discs Downgraded Graphics and game play just so it can be played on the 360 xD

And it is a Timed Exclusive so Sony gets it first

Comment

WooT Sony!!!! Thnx for the constant updates Cryptik! I sure as hell need it, my internets is too damn slow with the limit and all

Comment

I read that, that game was a ps3 exclusive only in japan, they decided to put it on the 360 in english speaking territories as well as ps3 because 360 has such a large install base.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
            I read that, that game was a ps3 exclusive only in japan, they decided to put it on the 360 in english speaking territories as well as ps3 because 360 has such a large install base.
            Yes that is right but FF13 is still a Timed Exclusive for the English Speaking Regions

* What’s the development process for the game? Hashimoto: “As we announced at the Microsoft presentation, as of today we are ready to start developing the title for Xbox 360. First, we will complete the PS3 in Japan. Then after that we will start localization of ‘FFXIII’ for PS3 for US and Europe. Then at the same time, we will start Xbox 360 the version development. That’s our entire process of development.”
            Source: http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...asy-xiii-faqs/

Which means it may take several month of work to get a successful port to the 360 Due to the power and size of the game.

Comment

I think the Sony conference is at 7:30 GMT :yay:, but I cant be sure. lol

Comment

I wont be up watching it starts 5:30am here so if a mod is watching edit my post with details if you want

Comment

Unlucky.

EDIT: I just lost about 500 posts?!

Comment

I am currently watching the Nintendo Press Conference not as big as Microsoft one yet though they are showing how they are beating both PS3 and Xbox :S

Comment

The only reason they are beating them is because the wii is not "next gen" and it's a fad......

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat View Post
                        The only reason they are beating them is because the wii is not "next gen" and it's a fad......
                        Umm... lol its not the Wii that is winning its the DS xD

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
                          Umm... lol its not the Wii that is winning its the DS xD
                          lol, the wii and DS are different categories, the DS's only competitor is the PSP, which is awesome. :nod:

Comment

everyone has lost posts we removed General Gaming forum.

Comment

PSP > DS nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X