X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Mobile - Submit Your Questions To The Producers

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
    That would be cool I can imagine a Rock Band game where you like take the poker thingy and tap the screen for the drums that would be awesome.
    Someone did develop something like this for the iPhone where you waved it around to get the different sounds, and you could use the wifi to create a band. I'll see if I can be bothered to dig out the New Scientist article some time.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigLaw View Post
      As a Rock Band junkie I would be all over a game like this. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist. Stay tuned...if I hear anything I'll post it.
      coool Thanks!

Comment

There's also a similar game for the regular iPod. You only have three buttons: left, right, and center, but also you have to move the click wheel back and forth sometimes too.

Pretty fun, actually, since you can use it with any song you have.

Comment

Status update:

Obviously today was a busy day, with a certain title getting prepped and ready to go, so I spared our Producer from the shame of not having the Q&A ready for us today.

Fear not, he's already done it (I know because I saw it on his computer screen). Now he's just fine-tuning things before handing back off to me.

Should be up tomorrow, probably towards the evening when I get some bandwidth.

CL

Comment

I feel left out.

Comment

Ok guys, the Q&A is up: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=182880

Comment

hey guys the Q&A is now up check it out and leave your comments here.

Comment

Working...
                X