anyone else feeling that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone else feeling that....

heh i've played for 1600 hours too and i've spent way too much time on this game. but this is basically the only game i play. no other games hold my interest for long. i was thinking about officially retiring from this game if i hit 2000 hrs. i hope BF3 comes out before that. i'll probably play much less once i get my last remaining award (aircraft combat medal) which sorta has been why i still play this game. or maybe i'll finally get to enjoy playing this game not worrying about working towards an award.

Comment

This game still rocks, most of teh 2142 players are much cooler than the BF2 players.

Comment

I think that BF2142 is the best game i ever played. I would still be playing it if i didn't get kicked from every game after 5 minutes. I try all the 'bug fixes' and still get screwed over.

Comment

2142 is the only fps for me at the moment. I used to play Battlefield 2 a lot but didn't hesitate a second to switch over when i found out 2142 had no dominating airpower, had mechs and infantry combat didn't revolve around who could prone the first.

COD4 also couldn't hold my attention, seemed too frantic and chaotic. 2142 has its faults, but it's more fun to play than both. I hope battlefield 3 will be 2142 in a battlefield 2 suit. :nod:

Comment

1600 hours, i too feel that 2142 is one of the Best Games Ever. i've been playing video games since the atari 2600 and BF2142 has the best combination of gameplay elements i've ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifey View Post
              I think that BF2142 is the best game i ever played. I would still be playing it if i didn't get kicked from every game after 5 minutes. I try all the 'bug fixes' and still get screwed over.
              Did you try updating Punkbuster? That's what solved my crashing.

Comment

i just wish i was on the clan scene from the start i spent my 1st year of play clanless just going on servers and shooting it up with a mate.

oh wel it is my 1st fps i guess ... anyone seen operation flashpoint 2 , now that game looks COOL

Comment

This is my 3rd time back, not playing the hrs I did the last 2 times but enjoying the game as much.

Comment

since when ?
                    and ur still not briggy ?

Comment

Working...
                    X