Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone else feeling that....

naah u must always remember :

"do not hate the n00bs ... for without n00bs we could not be 1337" - PP The Masterer :P

Comment

I have noticed that Snakes Lair servers are usually pretty full most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
        I have noticed that Snakes Lair servers are usually pretty full most of the time.
        Nice plug for your own servers.

I still see new players from time to time, but as has been said, many go back to BF2, for whatever reason I don't understand.

Comment

yeh lol bf2 is just SPRAAAAAAAAY and totaly run by vehicles

Comment

I don't think the game is dying at all. I still love climbing onto a server and blasting guys away. Even my buddies who play still say its the best game they play to this day because of it ability to incorporate the team work and still have heaps of fun. Now with my brother online too it makes it all the better.

Comment

Although I'm not playing as much as I did before, I still regularly play BF2142 and still love it. It was my first online multiplayer FPS. Never played BF2, and have no urge to buy it. COD4 was my 2nd FPS and it wore out within 3 months. I already got level 55 within 32 hours of playing....

The thread author has only played 90 some hours and his stats are below average, maybe that's the reason why BF2142 is not attractive anymore?

Comment

lol yeh as a latecomer i imagine he is faced by countless "2142 vets" and struggles against them especially since they have everything unlocked and he is pounded to death by said unlocks ...

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                  Nice plug for your own servers.

I still see new players from time to time, but as has been said, many go back to BF2, for whatever reason I don't understand.
                  Yup shameless plug.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
                    I'm surprised it's still here. 2 years is a long time in the PC world. Whenever I feel like a blast I don't have any problem finding a game. There are always pretty much a hundred servers to choose from and that is with all my filters set.

I really don't see anything knocking it out until BF3.
                    Agree on the BF3 front, but interesting on you being surprised it's still here... BF2 is 3 years old and is still doing quite well.

I think 2142 would have had a lot more players come over from BF2 had ea not put that little white piece of paper in the box stating their IGA bulljive.

I still love playing vanilla. I think the $20usd price tag will help keep it alive for at least another year as well. I do hope they make a 2143 though.
                    :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Moteeph73 View Post
                      I do hope they make a 2143 though.
                      You know that 2142 (the game) takes place between 2139-2145 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Moteeph73 View Post
                        Agree on the BF3 front, but interesting on you being surprised it's still here... BF2 is 3 years old and is still doing quite well.

I still love playing vanilla. I think the $20usd price tag will help keep it alive for at least another year as well. I do hope they make a 2143 though.
                        Surprised because this is the first online multiplayer game I have played. I've played them all. Doom, Quake 2 LAN, Half Life, C&C LAN - but this is the first time I'm still playing a game 2 years down the line. The variety offered is immense, currently I am getting a new lease of life from Shingle Sniping.

I agree. I would really like to see 2142 given the frostbite treatment. Personally I like the frozen cities and near future atmosphere. I also never bought BF2, looks a bit old skool (sic) to my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder View Post
                          The thread author has only played 90 some hours and his stats are below average, maybe that's the reason why BF2142 is not attractive anymore?
                          no, im below average b/c i dont play for stats- i like to do crazy things like weave an FAV between enemy walkers legs for fun..... :yay:

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                          lol yeh as a latecomer i imagine he is faced by countless "2142 vets" and struggles against them especially since they have everything unlocked and he is pounded to death by said unlocks ...
                          very true, and it was my first FPS, so i guess you can understand why i had a hard time at first.

but now i can stand up to 90% of all brig generals, as long as its relatively even ground.

i wouldnt say that im finding it boring b/c im bad- i just dont really feel excited as much when i start the game up.

Comment

Same for me too, this is the first game i really played after i bought bf2 and played it online for a few days. When 2142 was available for Pre-order i instantly ordered it. never left it since xd *except for a few rounds of css, dods and Mass effect which i completed in less than 4 days*

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                              how long has he been playing ?
                              since march 3rd, 2008 :salute:

shameless, i know...

Comment

Just wondering who has over 1000 hours of pt. BE HONEST! I cant figure out how you people play that much! I thought I played alot.

Comment

Working...
                                X