COD4 ownage video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4 ownage video

This video I had actually done about a few months ago, but I could not upload it to youtube at 111mb for some odd reason. After I used some of the footage from it in another ownage video I did with a few different games, I filmed some more of me kicking butt and then edited it and uploaded it to youtube.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arqY_-VWVqY[/media]
    Don't forget to set it to high quality, so it looks better

Also, PLEASE rate and comment on it or any of my other videos that I have done.

Re: COD4 ownage video

Ewww TDM.

Which brings me to my second point:

Ewww P90. And you frickin missed half your shots as well.

Pretty ok vid, but very overused music and it still is something anyone could do in under an hour I'm afraid.

And lol at the Downpour footage, spamming shots like that isn't really "ownage"

Comment

Just average P90 spraying and praying, terrible quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Iquere « View Post
        Ewww TDM.

Which brings me to my second point:

Ewww P90. And you frickin missed half your shots as well.

Pretty ok vid, but very overused music and it still is something anyone could do in under an hour I'm afraid.

And lol at the Downpour footage, spamming shots like that isn't really "ownage"
        so what if it is a P90, who cares? it still kills people and I'd love to see you try and film while trying to get alot of kills at the same time. As for editing it, it takes longer then an hour, my friend. Also another point, why ewwww TDM? TDM is pretty fun

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
        Just average P90 spraying and praying, terrible quality.
        I am only guessing you watched only the first part of my video, since that is all you are commenting on. Shame, shame. Also I bet you do the same damn thing with the P90 and I did get a good amount of kills with the P90 if you didn't pay too much attcation to the first 7 kill steak I did. Also like I said before, click the High Quality button to make it look better.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeofG View Post
          so what if it is a P90, who cares? it still kills people and I'd love to see you try and film while trying to get alot of kills at the same time. As for editing it, it takes longer then an hour, my friend. Also another point, why ewwww TDM? TDM is pretty fun

I am only guessing you watched only the first part of my video, since that is all you are commenting on. Shame, shame. Also I bet you do the same damn thing with the P90 and I did get a good amount of kills with the P90 if you didn't pay too much attcation to the first 7 kill steak I did. Also like I said before, click the High Quality button to make it look better.
          Hahahaha, dude, you can record demos.

/record "name"

And then record with fraps or whatever, so you don't get any lag.

Oh and we also have a media section...

EDIT: And where can I find a server where they suck as much as that... your opponents were awful.

Comment

P90 part was absolutely crap, u sprayed and prayed half the time and the player must of been retarted or off there face to not notice a Marine in the middle of a towelhead pack.

M21 spam was even more fail, use the M40, semi auto sniper rifles are for people who have to fire 2 or more shots to get 1 kill, use the good ol'Bolt action sniper rifle if you want to become a skilled sniper

pistol kills were pretty much spray and pray aswell

and in Downpour i only saw spam shots and s**t all kills...oh i forgot u got a few assists

if you dont like my constructive criticism, then too bad deal with it

Comment

Hey ok, now for some actual criticism not this "You suck" ****.

The video quality was indeed on the poor side, but that's youtube for you.

You rarely use iron sights in that vid, which can improve your game.

The editing was decent for an ownage vid, but as previously said, that wouldn't take an hour. And yes, I know all about editing and making movies. I'm in alot of them for video games, I even run a community for only making video game movies.

Music choice could have been better for this vid, but I do like that song.

All in all it was decent, not anything TOO exciting, but it did give me a few minutes of not-being-so-bored-anymore.

6/10

Comment

I'll post some comments once this is moved to the proper section.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterboy View Post
                  P90 part was absolutely crap, u sprayed and prayed half the time and the player must of been retarted or off there face to not notice a Marine in the middle of a towelhead pack.

M21 spam was even more fail, use the M40, semi auto sniper rifles are for people who have to fire 2 or more shots to get 1 kill, use the good ol'Bolt action sniper rifle if you want to become a skilled sniper

pistol kills were pretty much spray and pray aswell

and in Downpour i only saw spam shots and s**t all kills...oh i forgot u got a few assists

if you dont like my constructive criticism, then too bad deal with it
                  I am guessing most of you don't really no the meaning of spray and pray. Spray and pray means that your just shooting in everywhere with the intend to kill, but miss most shots. What I was doing was hip firing. makes shots easyer without having to use iron sights or a red dot. The Pistol kills were not all just without having to aim. At the crossroads part, I did aim and fire. In Downpour, it is hard to see, but I did get one or 2 double one kill sniper kills and I did get headshots on most of the targets to my own suprise after reviewing the raw video. ***** all you like about the P90, because I know for a fact almost no one aims in short combat with it and to ***** at me for not aiming at everyone 100% of the time, makes you look like an idiot/sound like one.

Originally posted by .reZ_TSlaw View Post
                  Hey ok, now for some actual criticism not this "You suck" ****.

The video quality was indeed on the poor side, but that's youtube for you.

You rarely use iron sights in that vid, which can improve your game.

The editing was decent for an ownage vid, but as previously said, that wouldn't take an hour. And yes, I know all about editing and making movies. I'm in alot of them for video games, I even run a community for only making video game movies.

Music choice could have been better for this vid, but I do like that song.

All in all it was decent, not anything TOO exciting, but it did give me a few minutes of not-being-so-bored-anymore.

6/10
                  Let me remind you that like I said in the first post, click the HQ button on the bottom right side of the video player and it will look about 50 or 60% better.

There is no point in using the iron sights when your less then 10 or 5 meters away from a player in the game itself. I do use ironsights alot, just not from this video and besides, you only saw me use about least the 1/10 amount of weapons there are in the game.

I thank you for your nice comment. I like on youtube the bad editing skills or showing deads in their videos. I change that with mine. I try to sycn up the audio with the video, unless most people who use WMM to edit with and also I edit and take the better clips out of so many part of video I do film. Also, I would love to do some more movie style films in COD4 and etc, the only problem is, I do not know how to get the camera in third person and get rid of the nametags. If I knew those 2 things, I'd be sure to make way more then just a ownage video from time to time.

I do agree with you about the music, but I had gotten stuck with it because it was a already done video and I didn't want to have to re-edit the own thing, just to put in some better music. At least I didn't use some linkin' pack crap in there like I see ALOT of people do with their videos.

I again thank you for your kind comment. and for the rating, I don't mind it being a little above a normal 5/10. It is a ownage video, not a hollywood 1 million money type buget to work with type thing. I made it for fun and to work on my skills as a video editor and maker, not a serious business type thing.

Originally posted by Epic //
                  Hahahaha, dude, you can record demos.

/record "name"

And then record with fraps or whatever, so you don't get any lag.

Oh and we also have a media section...

EDIT: And where can I find a server where they suck as much as that... your opponents were awful.
                  Any DIG server. There are many noobs on all of their servers, all the time, haha
                  and to your comment about the demos. You'd have to have a private server to do a demo right, you can't just type in the command ~ in the middle of the game /record "name" and it work right and besides, if it did, where would I even find the demos anyway? it is not like in BF2 where there was a whole area to demos.

Comment

You can record demos whenever you want, where you want... otherwise, whats the point of them.

We have a guide on demos somewhere around here I think...

Ahhh, here it is.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

and for a simple effective demo toggle script:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

no more /record and /stoprecord in console - You may want to remove the screenshotJpeg; part because its only useful for making movies (so you know the end part, could add it to start too)

Comment

Well, let's see. I've read some of the arguments above, and your replies to them, and I have to say that I agree with the other posts. You say you hipfired at targets (which, might I add, are a good 50+ ft. away) for half the video using a P90. Well, to you that may be aiming - but I can't see the logic in that. You used your deagle frequently, but managed to use the whole clip without little to no success. You even put in a 7+ kill streak where 50% of the kills were spawnkills.

I don't mean to be harsh, it's just that when somebody releases a frag video, I expect to see something new and exciting. I would never even think about putting P90, spam, or spawn kills in my video, yet alone frags from a Public TDM.

The music, as previously stated, is highly overused and I didn't really see any syncing with the music - so I don't understand why you couldn't replace it with a more unique song. I give you credit for taking the time for the video, but I'm a harsh critic when it comes to skill.

As Epic already said, your opponents didn't seem to pose a big threat. There were numerous times when they appeared to just stare at you as you pistoled them, that would never happen against more experienced players.

Finally, as much as I tried not to do it, I have to say it. You spammed the M21!!! As a scope, that is my biggest pet peeve, snipers who think they are good because they spam (you can argue my word choice all you like) a semi-automatic rifle. To be honest, it hardly looked like you were even aiming!

TSlaw has offered up some good advice, and now you know that you can /record ingame to prevent lag. I'll be expecting some improvements in your next video.

**P.S. I know that the general discussion gets more views, and I'd love to post my videos there as well, but there's a media section for a reason!

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]DO|*=DaN=* View Post
                          and for a simple effective demo toggle script:

no more /record and /stoprecord in console - You may want to remove the screenshotJpeg; part because its only useful for making movies (so you know the end part, could add it to start too)
                          ... what the heck? How come I never knew about this... :hmm:

Comment

Before I rip this guy a new one, I like to thank those kind enough to give me the info on how to do movie style videos in COD4, I thank you

Originally posted by SyniK View Post
                            Well, let's see. I've read some of the arguments above, and your replies to them, and I have to say that I agree with the other posts. You say you hipfired at targets (which, might I add, are a good 50+ ft. away) for half the video using a P90. Well, to you that may be aiming - but I can't see the logic in that. You used your deagle frequently, but managed to use the whole clip without little to no success. You even put in a 7+ kill streak where 50% of the kills were spawnkills.

I don't mean to be harsh, it's just that when somebody releases a frag video, I expect to see something new and exciting. I would never even think about putting P90, spam, or spawn kills in my video, yet alone frags from a Public TDM.

The music, as previously stated, is highly overused and I didn't really see any syncing with the music - so I don't understand why you couldn't replace it with a more unique song. I give you credit for taking the time for the video, but I'm a harsh critic when it comes to skill.

As Epic already said, your opponents didn't seem to pose a big threat. There were numerous times when they appeared to just stare at you as you pistoled them, that would never happen against more experienced players.

Finally, as much as I tried not to do it, I have to say it. You spammed the M21!!! As a scope, that is my biggest pet peeve, snipers who think they are good because they spam (you can argue my word choice all you like) a semi-automatic rifle. To be honest, it hardly looked like you were even aiming!

TSlaw has offered up some good advice, and now you know that you can /record ingame to prevent lag. I'll be expecting some improvements in your next video.

**P.S. I know that the general discussion gets more views, and I'd love to post my videos there as well, but there's a media section for a reason!
                            I only used the DE in the first clip of the video and in the rest I only used the M1911 with silen on it.

the P90 was only in the first 2 clips of the video and you don't alway have to aim to get a kill for god sakes. you people act like you have to aim using your iron sights on every kill, even in close combat. Why would you zoom in with your iron sights or red dot or even the ACOG against someone that is less then 10 or 5 meters away from your, that is madness. Also, I only killed one person at their spawn in the first clip, the clip with the m21 I waited until they leaved their spawn to snip them and other then those 2 clips, there was no other spawn camping.

What is the problem with playing on a normal team deathmatch server? It is a normal ranked server, so F-ing what. Also what is the problem with the P90? it is a F-ing weapon that they gave you, so F-ing use it like you should.

Yes, I already explained in another reply that I could have had better music, but like I explained in the reply, It was the song I had one the first half of the orignal video and I didn't want to re-edit more then a few hours of footage just for some music

How can you even tell if they are a hard foe or a weak one? That is the most unlogically agruement in your whole post. How are you even going to tell?! Explain that one to me and most time, I caught most of the foes I killed off-guarded or as they were zoomed in, shooting my fellow team mates.

O yes, like talk about the only sniper rifle that is weaker then a pistol. You can't lie and tell you have not fired a few rounds from a sniper rifle and missed. I am human, just like you, no one makes prfect shots everytime. Like I explain in another reply of mine, I got 1 or 2 double sniper kills in the clip with the M21 and I also got a jet in as well. Also if you actually looked at the video close, those 2 pistol kills I got near the end, those 2 guys were firing at and hitting me. Also, so the F what if I miss a few shots and just keep firing? I hit my targets and got kills, that is the point of the game.

And yes, I will be in the progress of making a 3rd person style film in COD4 now, SO I will not have to hear you ***** and complaint about crap you don't know half way about NOR do you take the time OR effect to understand my point of view and just make up what you think you do not know

Comment

Ha, theres nothing wrong with any of the stuff your doing... well there is in my view, but technically no, nothing wrong.

... except that the general consensus about your video was that it was horrible. You posted it here so you could get opinions, and we're giving them to you.

Yes, I already explained in another reply that I could have had better music, but like I explained in the reply, It was the song I had one the first half of the orignal video and I didn't want to re-edit more then a few hours of footage just for some music
                              I have a very basic knowledge of video editing... and I know you can copy and paste, or simply switch the music you use during the editing process. Unless you finished... the first half, and didn't save the original edited project, (the editee, lol). Am I right? If not, oh well...

How can you even tell if they are a hard foe or a weak one? That is the most unlogically agruement in your whole post. How are you even going to tell?! Explain that one to me and most time, I caught most of the foes I killed off-guarded or as they were zoomed in, shooting my fellow team mates.
                              You gave me the idea that they were all noobs on a DiG server... why didn't you say the same thing to Synik? ... and they are really bad. If you played with people who were using headphones, had decent (not good) aim, and some average reflexes, you would've gotten shot up pretty easily.

When you post a video with the title "Ownage" people expect, "good"
                              or "amazing" and not M21 spam... which is easy, anyone can M21 spam, and get kills. Obviously you did miss a few shots... because it was spam.

I hate being a doushebag... but here at the TCoD4 media section, we take it seriously.

Just don't ask M3 about your videos... :awes

Comment

Working...
                              X